發表於 05-1-21 16:04 |只看該作者

Re: 小一做...英文每日一篇.

我想知道有幾深!?(我仔仔現在還是K3)

有沒有媽媽可以paste一篇出來看看呀!??

王國長老

3#
發表於 05-1-21 16:12 |只看該作者

Agreed. I have to be with my boy or else he won't be able to deal with the comprehension.
Below is today's content:

Rita and the Elephants

Rita is searching the jungle for the elephants. They are shy animals and like to keep to themselves, so it's hard for her to find them.

Rita spies a herd of elephants bathing in a river. She flies over and perches on a branch close to an old elephant.

"Good day!" Rita says politely. "I hope you're having a lovely bath."

The old elephant turns to look at her. "Hullo, dear," she says softly. "I'm having a wonderful bath, thank you. Why are you flying around the jungle so early in the day?"

Rita explains that she is looking for the owner of a lovely voice. The old elephant listens and nods. "Yes, I know who you are looking for."

Rita is excited. "Really? Can you tell me who it is, please?"

The old elephant shakes her head. "I'm sorry, my dear, but it's someone else's secret, and I can't tell you. However, I can give you a clue. You must remember that you can't judge anyone by what they look like. Someone may look fierce, but inside, he may be quite gentle. Someone may look kind, but inside, he may not be."

Rita thanks the old elephant and flies off thinking about the clue.

4#
發表於 05-1-21 16:23 |只看該作者

麟媽媽,

Can you tell me the name of this website?  Thanks.

5#
發表於 05-1-21 16:25 |只看該作者

麟媽媽,

小女兒是小一學生,但是她今天做的英文每日一篇跟你POST出來的英文每日一篇不一樣, 我想問是不是eng-class.com或是間間學校不一樣呢   

王國長老

6#
發表於 05-1-21 16:27 |只看該作者

www.unitedenglish.com.hk/school
But you have to get a password to access. We got it from the school as my son's school has enrolled in the reading scheme.

WYmom 寫道:
麟媽媽,

Can you tell me the name of this website?  Thanks.

王國長老

7#
發表於 05-1-21 16:31 |只看該作者

係??咁你女兒的英文每日一篇深唔深?

SYMAMA 寫道:
麟媽媽,

小女兒是小一學生,但是她今天做的英文每日一篇跟你POST出來的英文每日一篇不一樣, 我想問是不是eng-class.com或是間間學校不一樣呢   

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 05-1-21 16:40 |只看該作者

我女都係呢個.www.unitedenglish.com.hk/school.我都要陪住做.

9#
發表於 05-1-21 16:43 |只看該作者

It is difficult, but interesting.

Occasionally, my daughter has to do it by herself. She brings her dictionary when doing the practice.

10#
發表於 05-1-21 16:45 |只看該作者

她做的英文每日一篇是比較現實的,ESSAY例如是人體上,食物上,或硏究上,另有grammer, vocabulary,& listening.可以選容易O的或難O的文章做.佢好鍾意做,因為全對就會有音樂和出EXCELLENCE佢聽到會好開心

11#
發表於 05-1-21 16:50 |只看該作者

麟媽媽 寫道:
Agreed. I have to be with my boy or else he won't be able to deal with the comprehension.
Below is today's content:

Rita and the Elephants

Rita is searching the jungle for the elephants. They are shy animals and like to keep to themselves, so it's hard for her to find them.

Rita spies a herd of elephants bathing in a river. She flies over and perches on a branch close to an old elephant.

"Good day!" Rita says politely. "I hope you're having a lovely bath."

The old elephant turns to look at her. "Hullo, dear," she says softly. "I'm having a wonderful bath, thank you. Why are you flying around the jungle so early in the day?"

Rita explains that she is looking for the owner of a lovely voice. The old elephant listens and nods. "Yes, I know who you are looking for."

Rita is excited. "Really? Can you tell me who it is, please?"

The old elephant shakes her head. "I'm sorry, my dear, but it's someone else's secret, and I can't tell you. However, I can give you a clue. You must remember that you can't judge anyone by what they look like. Someone may look fierce, but inside, he may be quite gentle. Someone may look kind, but inside, he may not be."

Rita thanks the old elephant and flies off thinking about the clue.

麟媽媽:

哇!又真的好深哦!我估如果這篇給一般中學的中一學生做unseen dictation都未必懂D vocab.

其實“每日一篇”有沒有分年級?爲何那麽深?

王國長老

12#
發表於 05-1-21 16:53 |只看該作者

有分等級架!呢篇咪比一年級囉!我都覺好深,睇怕有D vocabulary真係初中生都唔識架!

Teresa 寫道:
麟媽媽:

哇!又真的好深哦!我估如果這篇給一般中學的中一學生做unseen dictation都未必懂D vocab.

其實“每日一篇”有沒有分年級?爲何那麽深?

13#
發表於 05-1-21 17:01 |只看該作者

carollam310 寫道:
我女都係呢個.www.unitedenglish.com.hk/school.我都要陪住做.

我個仔都係呢個web真是覺得幾深, 好彩佢有每日上榜名次, 我個仔因為要同佢同學爭上位所以好樂意去做.

14#
發表於 05-1-21 17:11 |只看該作者

我個女間學校係用eng-class.com,
每次都要花頗長的時間去
做! 我有朋友會放棄...
唔做, 但我選擇
做, 雖然我覺我個女吸收唔多. 唯
希望日子有功, 多少都有d得着? 好彩
星期六,日, 佢(個網)都要休息
  :

15#
發表於 05-1-21 17:14 |只看該作者

I still can accept the article but some nouns and adjectives from this website - unitedenglish.com are extremely far beyond the standard to a junior primary student and also the grammar exercises for a P.1 level student regarding the use of gerund and present continuous tense.  Though I can explain it to my girl, I do not think it is necessary to teach the small kids at this stage.  Now I let my girl enjoy ‘playing’ rather than ‘learning’ with it.

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

16#
發表於 05-1-21 17:22 |只看該作者

其實英文每日一篇有幾間不同機構負責.我知道已有三間,分別是: My-way Education, eng-class.com., unitedenglish.com.而我仔仔學校參加My-way的每日一篇.細仔做最淺的級數,可以重復看及聽,覺得問題不太深,舉例下列除了什麼文章沒有提及過,答案可以選擇的有三樣Fruit,只得一樣是food.所以很容易答中.而做第二淺的級數,我覺得故事/文章不是太深,而是太長,小朋友的集中力不夠.要分段聽,如此,容易失去閱讀的樂趣及逐漸失去興趣做每日一篇.要非常小心"keep"住小朋友的興趣.

17#
發表於 05-1-21 22:49 |只看該作者

There are two versions of united-english: trial version (my son is doing this) and standard version (麟媽媽's son is doing this). The trial version is difficult but the standard version is even more difficult. Many parents complain about the difficulty. Both versions will be suspended after January and will resume in March with a simplier version.

Eng-class has different levels. the elementary level is simplier. But if the student is performing well for some time, he/she can go to the intermediate level. Anyway, I find that eng-class is quite good for practising English listening.

Both websites are well recommended.  

18#
發表於 05-1-21 22:59 |只看該作者

我女女都係做呢個www.unitedenglish.com.hk/school
我覺得一個小一生根本冇能力可以自己做得到~
我每日都陪女女一齊做,我會將成篇嘢解釋俾佢聽~
而啲practise我會講個問題出嚟叫佢答~
當然答錯我會糾正返佢~
唔知係咪佢學校冇乜人上網,又或者其他學生啲家長唔得閒陪佢哋做~
我女女已經連續幾個月(10,11,12)都攞到全校最高分~
親子王國已刪除閣下簽名檔內容,煩請自行檢視,頭像,頭銜,暱稱,如帶有廣告或宣傳推介成份,應立即修改或刪除,否則可被封鎖戶口,謝謝合作.

19#
發表於 05-1-21 23:24 |只看該作者

請問有無家長,小朋友玩過[傳說之旅]?Any comments? 特別是英文,數學部份. Thanks.

20#
發表於 05-1-22 00:20 |只看該作者

麟媽媽, Vin,

請問這些"每日一篇"是要求小朋友閱讀, 定還是聆聽? 我沒有password, 所以入唔到.

Shirley
‹ 上一主題|下一主題