搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 電腦程式,網頁設計課程
發新帖
查看: 867|回覆: 3
go

電腦程式,網頁設計課程 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 13-8-7 00:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
囡囡上小四,對電腦很有興趣.在家自學word,PowerPoint,很喜歡用電腦製作。在學校興趣班學過3d動畫及電腦藝術設計,但開始覺得學校興趣班悶,那些software,她很快學會,一了通,百了明。而興趣班要上足一年,下學期只是玩。坊間很電腦課程好像不多,大家有介紹嗎?

2    0    0    0
親子王國及教育王國禁止用戶於簽名檔內張貼宣傳連結或相關內容,因此閣下簽名檔內容已被刪除,特此通知。

2#
發表於 13-8-7 16:11 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 dude20 於 13-8-7 16:54 編輯

If you mean learning how to use popular software packages like word and excel, there is no need to take any class. Software like that will be obsoleted by the time you kids reach adulthood. If you mean programming and software engineering stuff, and you claim your kid is that smart, go to ocw.mit.edu and start from there. The courses are free and most learning material is readily available on the internet. The majority of the computer technologies tend to be obsoleted in 5 to 10 years time, so don't waste time learning unless you need them to make a sad living. For longer run, focus on languages skill, math, critical and logical thinking, general science, and a healthy dose of civil disobedience + creativity. Software engineering, like other engineering, is about changing how we do things for better automation and efficiency, and your kids will need all those skills and mind set as foundations.

3#
發表於 13-8-8 00:51 |只看該作者

回覆:電腦程式,網頁設計課程

Thanks for your opinion. That's why not many computer courses for child. Application software, she can learn and try it by herself. Writing programme is too early. I am thinking website design. She just interested in doing things e.g. PowerPoint and poster design by computer. I suggested to let her learn by reading books and keep trying by herself. However, my husband believe she has interest and talent on computer application and design software ,we should let her to enrol in some computer related courses.

親子王國及教育王國禁止用戶於簽名檔內張貼宣傳連結或相關內容,因此閣下簽名檔內容已被刪除,特此通知。

4#
發表於 13-8-8 18:26 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 dude20 於 13-8-8 18:29 編輯

IC. In that case, it may be more helpful for her to take some art-related classes to foster her creativity, which can last a lifetime. The computer application and design software are just tools for expression, and they evolve (short-lived) quick along with technology. I wouldn't invest too much resources in learning these tools at such a young age. A few good books + some age-appropriate competitive events may be all you need to jump-start her and feel less bored.

Also, Web design stuff is more or less related to programming, so you may find the following link useful at some point in the future. Information in that link is specifically for kids and teens.

http://www.fractuslearning.com/2011/12/14/programming-for-kids/

Hope this helps.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題