用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有冇父母不同國籍,可以分享一下小孩語言發展進度的經驗 ...
發新帖
查看: 1908|回覆: 13
go

有冇父母不同國籍,可以分享一下小孩語言發展進度的經驗呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-2-28 13:12 |只看該作者

有冇父母不同國籍,可以分享一下小孩語言發展進度的經驗呢?

爸爸媽媽不同國籍,用不同母語教小孩,小孩通常幾大先識講說話呢,有冇父母或身邊朋友有呢D經驗呢?
我個仔依家23個月大,剩係識講(肯講?) 爸爸、麵麵、唔。

:cry:

2#
發表於 05-3-1 02:48 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇父母不同國籍,可以分享一下小孩語言發展進度的經驗呢?

你地屋企用緊咩語言?我先生係Malaysian,好多時同佢家人和朋友講普通話.工人從小到大講英文,我講廣東話.
你BB依家先23個月,佢唔肯講唔出奇.最主要佢明白就得.佢個腦會不斷吸收.到番

3#
發表於 05-3-1 12:50 |只看該作者

我都有一個8歲的女讀國際學校,家用廣東話,配發現她都是用廣東話思想,所以英文仍需努力.
我另一個女現在1歲,工人+家姐一起時跟她說英文,我和她daddy大都份說廣東話,有時說英文,尚未知她先說什麼話, 很緊張呀!

4#
發表於 05-3-1 13:24 |只看該作者

As parents you would be anxious for your children to speak, but I wouldn't worry a whole lot.  Researches show that children raised in a bi- or multi-lingual environment generally start speaking later than those raised in a monolingual environment.  They need the extra time to sort out the languages but when they do speak, they will amaze you.  A little delay in time in exchange for being fluent in more than one language - it's sure worth the wait!

There's a website dedicated to parents of multilignual children.  I can't locate it at the moment but I'm sure some of you already know that site.

5#
發表於 05-3-1 13:37 |只看該作者

Dear Garon
多謝您的回應。我太太同佢講日文。我同佢講廣東話。我身邊認識的同年紀或更細個的小孩子都或多或少可說出很多單語。而我的小孩子就沒有甚麼進步,非常擔心。 :cry:

6#
發表於 05-3-1 13:52 |只看該作者

Dear PM2003
Thank you very much for your sharing.
Hope my son will speak fluently as what you said.
I will search again from internet the website you mentioned. In case you remember the address of the website, please let me know.
Thanks again.  :cry:

7#
發表於 05-3-1 15:32 |只看該作者

I let my son watched a lot of English video since he was a baby, and we speak to him in both Cantonese and English.  At that time he could understand more English than Cantonese.  At 2 he joined a local Child Care Centre, and he started to speak more Cantonese, yet he still understand English instruction from my maid.  The teacher at that time indicated he had some delay in speech.  

Later when we decided to let him study in IS, he is transferred to a international kinder.  He then switched to English Channel at 3 years 4 months.  Now he is 3 years 10 months, he still speaks English as his primary language (though not fluent), but he would switch to Cantonese when he see his dad whom he usually speaks to him in Cantonese.  

Recently he has some strange act.  When he has fully understood a story book (in English), he would ask us to tell him in Cantonese.  Not sure if it is because he intuitively knows he has to be proficient in both languages.  Any parents got some idea?

kimum

8#
發表於 05-3-1 20:43 |只看該作者

My son just turned 2 last month, he's only speaking words of "baba, byebye,auntie, ear and eye". He understands a lot, but he just not speaks as much as other kids do. I do get a bit worry.  :-|
:pint:

9#
發表於 05-3-1 22:09 |只看該作者

Here you go...

http://www.bilingualbabies.org/modules/xoopsfaq/

10#
發表於 05-3-2 15:46 |只看該作者

Click here: http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=271541&forum=25&8

11#
發表於 05-3-3 16:46 |只看該作者

Hi Yukidaruma,

我既状況同李一様、不過、我先生全部同個仔講日本語、我
就一半一半(広東話、日本語)、我個児科医生話通常o尼D小朋友係会遅小小識講野既、所以、李可以放心Ah!重有医生
話通常父母either一方要講純一種語言、另一方可以Mix或
講另一種純語言、会対小朋友好既。我個仔衣家14個月、識
発既音都好小、但Doctor話無問題、所以我都吾Worry!
係哩、李会比李個仔読JIS或係普通国際学校或係本地学校
哩?
我叫恭平!2003年12月21日出世
該用戶已被刪除

12#
發表於 05-3-5 02:17 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

13#
發表於 05-3-6 14:06 |只看該作者

Dear yyyy, kimum, AJmon, tanpopo

多謝您們發表寶貴的經驗。
在Baby Kingdom 的 親子溝通 forum ,我都有提出同樣的問題,亦有很多家長發表很多寶貴的回應,如果各位有興趣的話,可以Click 去睇下。

14#
發表於 05-3-6 15:56 |只看該作者

Dear kf&33

多謝您的分享。

我媽媽是台灣人,小時候我媽有教年紀大我六年和三年的哥哥和姐姐國語,那時候,我只有三、四歲。在此之後,我媽媽沒有再用國語和我們交談。(因為那時候,媽媽來香港十年,已可說流利廣東話)所以我在五歲之後,沒有再正式接觸到國語。到二十歲左右,有機會和一位台灣女朋友相處了幾年,但有很多國語的母音,依然無法正確發出。

可能這就像一些專家說的,學語言最好在十歲左右之前,並且在適當的環境和適當的對手下,多加練習,效果才會顯著。否則像我那樣,年紀越大,事倍功半。

(所以有時我自已都會懷疑,我比英文VCD個仔睇,但沒有適當的英語環境,究竟成效如何。)

PS: 最近睇到一本雜誌,日文版Newsweek(2004年12月份 ?)又有D專家話細個比美國的小朋友接觸中國語的母音,當其時這些小孩和沒有接觸到中國語的母音的小孩,在對中國語的語言測試上,有明顯差別,但十年後再跟進測試,發覺兩者分別消失......,可能正是沒有適當的環境和適當的對手下,沒有練習,將不能達到預期成果。

PS2:我媽媽在台灣土生土長廿幾年,然後嫁到香港,在她四十幾歲回家探親時,有次被親戚說聽唔明白她的港式國語,可見適當的環境、適當的對手下、適當的練習對語言發展有多大影響。

PS3:引用網友Juju's Mum 說的 "Different people got different gift, even you provide the same envoirment to 2 person, it will not have the same out come."
我或我媽媽的經驗,可能只表示我屋企人沒有語言天份,希望個仔醒D啦。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題