教育王國 討論區 教育講場 怎樣令小朋友對睇書有興趣
發新帖
查看: 1685|回覆: 13
go

怎樣令小朋友對睇書有興趣 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-8-30 22:17 |只看該作者

怎樣令小朋友對睇書有興趣

我囡囡17個月大,她不喜歡睇書,每次一打開書她一定走開,連返playgroup一到講故事時間一定走來走去坐不定,她好喜歡睇VCD,近一星期她時常叫我開VCD給她看,我不想她睇太多碟,我想她睇書,請指教.
[img] [/img]

2#
發表於 05-8-30 23:11 |只看該作者

Re: 怎樣令小朋友對睇書有興趣

Cammi 寫道:
我囡囡17個月大,她不喜歡睇書,每次一打開書她一定走開,連返playgroup一到講故事時間一定走來走去坐不定,她好喜歡睇VCD,近一星期她時常叫我開VCD給她看,我不想她睇太多碟,我想她睇書,請指教.

Tips 1 - You can try to use those board books that have some games associated with them, e.g. the Big Board Book of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" by Eric Carle, there is a toy caterpillar come with the book, and there are holes in the book for you to push and pull the caterpillar through, very funny.

Tips 2 - You can try those books come with the CD (sound tracks), e.g. First Steps to Reading, while you play the CD, you flip the book with her, she will listen to the sounds and look carefully into the book what's happening, this also increases her interest level.

Tips 3 - You need to read the books in a funny way with her, e.g. pretend to be a pig, a tiger, etc. and make funny sounds

Tips 4 - Put the books in a place that she can get by herself and flip the pages easily, e.g. place a low lying table for her to put the books on and read them

Tips 5 - Start with Board Books, as it is easier for them to flip by themselves

Tips 6 - Bring her to library regularly for her to see how other people read books, child at her age likes to follow what adults are doing, if she sees people reading, she will follow

Tips 7 - .... many many, if you need more tips, we can talk!!   

3#
發表於 05-8-30 23:48 |只看該作者

nn,
your suggestions are really helpful for me, if you have some more tips, please advise, thank you.

4#
發表於 05-8-31 00:11 |只看該作者

nn,

再唔該你借個 bule card #我先. 不過最終佢地都唔比我用你個 #. 算啦, 都係差 $110. 但佢地話有售後服務. 又可送貨.我同時買左 phonic kingdom 3-5 & 換左套 abc books.

你講的"The Very Hungry Caterpillar" 在那裡有得賣? 我都有買不同類型的書比亞女睇.  佢竟然至愛睇我定閱的 baby magazine & pre-school magazine. 佢至愛佢到bb, bear bear, 姐姐仔在玩. 重會跟著書做那些動作& 指指點點. 不過講故仔, 我個女就一般, 佢鍾意自己不停翻著書看.有時又會翻轉頭去返前面. 又唔比我睇著講, 所以我只可講得好簡短就草草收場. 有無計改善下 ??

cammi,

我個女都好活躍, 成日唔停, 但有時會自己肯睇書or 同我們一起睇. 我想因為書中內容係吸引到佢( 正如nn所講).你試 給她看不同種類, 看看她喜歡那種. 小朋友專注力低. 慢慢一步步來.

親子王國及教育王國禁止用戶於簽名檔內張貼宣傳連結或相關內容,因此閣下簽名檔內容已被刪除,特此通知。

5#
發表於 05-8-31 00:30 |只看該作者

cway,
You are welcome, as I don't know how to type chinese, better to talk on phone.  Pm me if you want to talk.

bebeyan,
Sorry to hear that they don't allow you to use it...  I think I have given the number to too many people.... ooops.....

This is the official website to Eric Carle's books:

http://www.eric-carle.com

I think lots of big book stores have his books, or you could call Kiss My Kids and check whether they have some at 60% off (I found 3 from Kiss My Kids, the rest I bought from taiwan and Malay, as Taiwan has chinese version and Malay is cheaper).  I also found the public library has the Big Board Book (~16 inch x ~18 inch), but I doubt whether they will give you the caterpillar toy       I learned all the classic children books from a seminar I attended earlier, the speaker (Catherine Wu) demonstrated how to teach babies and kids English and make the process more fun by using the classic children story books.  Let me check whether I could dig out all the names...

For 講故仔, I'd suggest we mums to study hard, i.e. memorize all the stories -> this means no need to 睇著講, we should be able to tell the stories by not looking at the books.

6#
發表於 05-8-31 03:01 |只看該作者

Hi Cammi

當我個仔1.5yrs old時, 都有同樣的問題, 每次一打開書佢就一定走開.  起初, 我都試了不同類型的書同佢一起睇.  佢最喜歡看下雨的, 於是我拿起一些有關下雨的書, 很誇張的跟他說:' 唉吖, 你睇, 這裡落雨呀, 我地睇下佢地在做什麼, 好嗎?'   若果佢唔理你, 你就在她面前看, 要扮到很有興趣, 甚至笑出聲, 佢地基於好奇, 都會走來看看你看的書.

當然, 起初一定要講得快, 揭得快, 最好在她未走之前已經講完個故事, 所以最好同佢地睇d 圖大字小的書先, 甚至可以用幾句去概括咗個故事, 如: '這天是熊寶寶生日, 熊媽媽買了個生日蛋糕跟牠慶祝, 熊寶寶過了一個很愉快的生日.'  雖然可能書中有很多細節, 但你都要話講完. 佢可能會覺得原來本故事書佢都會明白的, 便更有興趣去自己去看了.  

另外, 我現在同亞仔睇緊Oxford Reading Tree, 佢好鍾意, 因為少字和易明, 現在都差不多看完stage 3了.  你可以去書局或圖書館看看, 睇下你個女鍾唔鍾意la.

Cammi 寫道:

bebeyan

I'd seen 'The very Hungry Caterpillar' in Page One in Central.  There are different sizes and packages of the book.  And I'd seen it in the Central Library too.  You may have a look.  

7#
發表於 05-8-31 09:19 |只看該作者

The very Hungry Caterpillar & ORT 適唔適合9個月bb, 我囡囡好鐘意睇書, 我之前買左d布書比佢, 佢都好鐘意, 仲連我d雜誌都好鐘意

你地可唔可以介紹比我
thanks

8#
發表於 05-8-31 10:25 |只看該作者

我個女現在歲半,都很喜歡看書,但一定要適合程度的,即由每頁一圖一生字進展到現在每頁一短句。我在深圳書城買的(之前網友christy介紹),香港的"尚書房"都有得賣(銅鑼灣,沙田商務側也有)有stageABC, stage one, stage two, stage three四套,一套約50本書,只是約$160,它是大陸版,清華出版社,但是十年前的版,公仔和紙質無香港的那麼好,但最重要是bb很喜歡,其實最重要的是可以大量閱讀,圖與字很有關聯,紙質都是大人的要求,其實好抵,好適合幼兒,很值得買。

9#
發表於 05-8-31 22:37 |只看該作者

好多謝你們意見,其實我以買了好多不同類型書給她看,她一D興趣都沒有,有時真的連自己都無興趣打開本書.
[img] [/img]

10#
發表於 05-8-31 23:31 |只看該作者

Another book that Catherine suggested is: Froggy Gets Dressed, by Jonathan London

11#
發表於 05-8-31 23:40 |只看該作者

Thank you 各位媽咪提供書名&購買地點 !!

zoechan,

下個月會到北京, 有新華書店. 我都會看看有什麼適合的書. 以前都有去過兩次書城. 但近日忙都無機會去.
親子王國及教育王國禁止用戶於簽名檔內張貼宣傳連結或相關內容,因此閣下簽名檔內容已被刪除,特此通知。

12#
發表於 05-9-1 23:59 |只看該作者

Cammi 寫道:
好多謝你們意見,其實我以買了好多不同類型書給她看,她一D興趣都沒有,有時真的連自己都無興趣打開本書.

Hi Cammi,

Did you try to read in front of her? Whenever I read, no matter adult books with all words or magazines, my daughter will come to read together. She will follow what you did.

Start with simple one with big pictures. It's not necessary story book. Think of something that she's interested in. For example, cartoon character, say Winnie the pooh. Find one simple books that has the character and show her the picture first. then read simple summary.

If she loves animal, say cats or dogs, you can show her animal books with real animal pictures. It takes a long time to build up reading habit. But she will benefit from it. Your effort won't be wasted.  努力!  

13#
發表於 05-9-3 08:39 |只看該作者

bebeyan,
  那套書是叫"機靈狗樂園"

14#
發表於 05-9-22 06:56 |只看該作者

我個BB現在7.5個月, 我由佢4個月大開始同佢睇書, 一直都肯睇, 但最近一星期唔肯睇, 佢現在只識坐未識爬, 係唔係爬行期BB都無耐性?     

仲有呢個星期唔肯自己玩, 要人抱   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題