發表於 05-9-12 00:35 |只看該作者

Re: 青衣學之園

我仔就報了明年n1,但在凱帆校,我都是聽朋友講青衣那間不錯才報的.

3#
發表於 05-9-14 01:03 |只看該作者

Dear all,

This school is quiet commercial!

Lots of extra activity classes are not running in the proper way!  U can refer to her kindermusic class, 9/10 lessons per a section.  But in fact the syllabus should have 15 lessons!!!  The fee is higher that other famous one!!!!

Golf

4#
發表於 06-4-18 23:34 |只看該作者

Golf,
我估佢真係令到你好
咁佢除了學費貴,仲會唔會收好多extra費用的?例如呢?
平均每月或每年支出要多少?
仲有,佢話有粵語和英語班,以及普通話和英語班,那個好些?還是兩者皆......... :cry:
會唔會唔鍾意收細仔!
請多給指引!
謝!

5#
發表於 06-4-19 08:28 |只看該作者

我囡囡讀緊海逸學之園, 除左學費, 學校無收過任何附加費用喎, 茶點都係免費。
不過k1上學期就要收約一千蚊既書簿同美術用品費用, 但學校好注重哩方面既教育,所以真係要用好多美術用品。

至於細仔, 我就唔覺佢唔鐘意收細仔, 我囡囡12月31日出世, 一見就收, 而同返學返得好開心, 好投入, 即使只係n1都學到野。

粵/英 or 國/英班無話邊個好d邊個唔好, 最主要都係睇父母既選揀。

6#
發表於 06-4-19 23:56 |只看該作者

多謝您的意見!
不過,唔知係咪青衣個間會麻煩些呢!
有無咩意見可以比下我呀?
或者你作為一個過來人,怎為小朋友選幼兒園或幼稚園呢?
要不要同一所呢?係咪真係九龍塘個些才較好呢?會否影響其升小學?同埋係咪一定要同區升小學才成?因為我見好似好多人為左升間心儀的小學,左遷右遷!係咪有咁的必要呀?你覺得點好呢?
唔好意思!問了一輪額外之問題添!
謝!

7#
發表於 06-4-20 19:00 |只看該作者

I can only say their administration is very very messy and always make mistakes. I do not like their priniciple as she is very, very unprofessional. You can just take it easy for N1 but it is important to go to a good kindergarten such as the kinder in Kowloon Tong for K1 (if you want to have native teachers).

8#
發表於 06-4-20 23:14 |只看該作者

雖然在呢個topic 有negative comment abt青衣學之園, 但係我都聽過好的comment, 包括其他分校. 行政方面(另一分校), 時有混亂, 但職員還是有禮貌 & 耐心地幫忙家長.

無可否認學之囡係商業化 (收得$3xxx 個月, 話佢唔商業化, 都唔convincing 啦), 但係 以學校環境, 師資, 課程設計來說, 學費& 雜費的水平尚算合理. 與提供差唔多 'service' 的學校來比較, victoria 的學費/校服比學之園的還要貴, 而兩間學校各有捧場客.

至於學之園的playgroup, 好似唔係由學校老師攪的, 有個 'contractor' 負責.... 多o左'重'人, 收貴自然高少少. playgroup 呢樣 '恩物', 唔係好多機構做到價錢合理且內容豐富. 學之園的playgroup, 未必符合大多數家長的budget & 期望.
該用戶已被刪除

9#
發表於 06-4-21 01:38 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

10#
發表於 06-4-21 11:48 |只看該作者

對於九龍塘的學校你有咩好提議?因為聽人講,間間都唔易入,要求仲好高?

11#
發表於 06-4-21 12:43 |只看該作者

It depends on what you are after. If you are looking for a kinder with Native speakers. I will look at the following points: (of course the points are only based on my own needs)
1. Are their native speakers all Caucasian? (Australian, American or  British are fine)
2. Do they stay in the class the full 3 hrs or they switch classess and only stay for 20mins a day. I personally think only staying for the full 3 hrs is useful. 20mins is not going to do much help.
3. The one provide a native english teacher and a madarin native teacher is the most ideal learning enviroment. (Things can never be perfect)
4. Some other points such as whether the school is a prestige school may also be important as they can select some so called outstanding kids. You know peer group is also one of the very important factor. I personally do not think just simply rely on the effort from the school can train out outstanding and smart kids. The education from their parents play a very important role including adcademic, social, intellectual, emotional... and all differents aspects..
I think there are only a few kinders in Kowloon Tong that can fit some of the above criteria.
I can not name all the kinders that fit the above criteria in Kowloon Tong because I only applied for 3 kidners in kowloon Tong and one of them does not even have native speakers (I applied mainly there is not much choices)
1. HK preschool (I think this one is quite good and it is not hard to get in at all. The only thing is it is not prestige)
2. St. Catherine (The native english teacher does not stay in the class for the full 3 hrs starting from K2 which is a bit disappointed)
3. Kind Mind but the international section is in pm only. The local am section does not have a native English teacher for the full 3 hrs. I remember they said only 20mins or so which I can think is equivalent to none.
4. Standford but I can not remember their details because I did not apply for it.
5. St. Joanna??? I also can not remember the details but they also have native english teachers
6. CCKG (their native english teachers are not all Caucasian and they only have K2 and K3. It is very hard to get in though, only 42 boys and 42 girls.)
7. Baptist University... kinder ?? (I forgot their full name and I am not sure they have native english teachers) I was told once that they use English and Mandarin as the teaching medium. I think they are not very prestige.
I hope the information above helps and some of the information needs to be reconfirmed.

12#
發表於 06-4-24 09:10 |只看該作者

thanks a lot!
你已經比我知多好多了!
等我同老公傾下,有問題一定會再煩下你!
thanks again!

(feeling:現代父母真不易做呢! )
該用戶已被刪除

13#
發表於 06-4-27 00:16 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 06-4-27 09:25 |只看該作者

MrsLaw,

Another kinder for your consideration is Think International School at Boundary Street, they have full day, half day, international and bilingual class options from N1 to K3.  They use native English and native Mandarin teachers.  You can then choose the combination of English and Chinese sessions to cater for your need of going into local primary or international primary schools.

15#
發表於 06-5-1 10:32 |只看該作者

wymon,
thanks a lot!
i will think about it!
有普通話真唔錯,但唔知係上午還是下午呢?
因為我知有些學校會把普通話班放在下午,我反而想bb返上午班!
有何意見?
mrslaw

16#
發表於 06-5-2 09:03 |只看該作者

MrsLaw 寫道:
wymon,
thanks a lot!
i will think about it!
有普通話真唔錯,但唔知係上午還是下午呢?
因為我知有些學校會把普通話班放在下午,我反而想bb返上午班!
有何意見?
mrslaw

Mrs. Law,

If half day, Think Kowloon Tong has daily PTH starting from K2.  They have am and pm bilingual class, depends on your choice.  For full day students, PTH starts at K1.

17#
發表於 06-5-2 09:32 |只看該作者

thanks a lot!
該用戶已被刪除

18#
發表於 06-5-12 01:50 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖