用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 「 陳 易 希 星 」 誕 生 自 家 校 開 放 空 間 ...
發新帖
查看: 788|回覆: 3
go

「 陳 易 希 星 」 誕 生 自 家 校 開 放 空 間 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-4 11:39 |只看該作者

「 陳 易 希 星 」 誕 生 自 家 校 開 放 空 間

Here's a very touching story. I am moved by Yik Hei's enthusiasm, passion and dedication in his research and development.  Thanks and gratitude are with the countless supports and encouragement given by his school teachers, principal and professors, and I think that his parents are deserving with the highest honour and gratitude attributed to all their countless endurance and encouragement given to Yik Hei in the past.       

Every parent should read this good and touching passage.

May I wish that the Chanyikhei Star would emerge its brilliant rays and shines over the dark night sky and on the earth.  Yik Hei, I am proud of you and you are honour of all Hong Kong's teenagers and citizens.

「 陳 易 希 星 」 誕 生 自 家 校 開 放 空 間

中 五 學 生 陳 易 希 , 憑 「 智 能 機 械 人 」 參 加 美 國 英 特 爾 公 司 Intel 國 際 科 學 與 工 程 大 獎 賽 的 工 程 學 二 等 獎 , 成 為 本 港 最 年 輕 的 「 有 星 階 級 」 。  

這兩天,各大報章都大幅報道中五學生陳易希的威水史。話說這位港產少年發明家,去年參加美國英特爾公司Intel國際科學與工程大獎賽,奪得工程學二等獎,因而獲國際天文學聯盟通過,將小行星(20780)命名為「陳易希星」,成為本港最年輕的「有星階級」。報道刊登後,科技大學校長朱經武隨即表態願收陳易希為徒,又指即使科大物理系不取錄易希,他也願意親自給予指導,扶掖易希踏上科研之路。

陳易希的「摘星故事」曝光後,迴響很大,好多家長向Elsie打聽,陳易希的父母有何教仔良方﹖易希就讀的中華基督教會譚李麗芬紀念中學是否名校﹖該校的課程有何特色﹖怎麼可以造就出一位「星之主人」﹖

老實說,Elie對陳易希一點也不陌生,早在兩年前,Elsie便在《星島》的〈家長雜誌〉看過當時年僅十四歲、還是中三學生的易希的專訪。那年楊利偉升空,易希炮製了一個無

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 05-11-4 11:46 |只看該作者

Re: 「 陳 易 希 星 」 誕 生 自 家 校 開 放 空 間

好一個 "因材施教"

3#
發表於 05-11-4 11:57 |只看該作者

好叻仔 !

4#
發表於 05-11-4 12:06 |只看該作者