用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anyone knows Sunnyside Kinder in Jorden?
發新帖
查看: 1401|回覆: 10
go

Anyone knows Sunnyside Kinder in Jorden? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-15 16:16 |只看該作者

Anyone knows Sunnyside Kinder in Jorden?

I have applied the playgroup for my son! Do you have any information?

2#
發表於 05-11-16 12:03 |只看該作者

Re: Anyone knows Sunnyside Kinder in Jorden?

Read from other forum, comments are good about the school, but few said the school has plenty of Indian. I do not mean racism Indian.

check www.hk-farm.com for more comments on this school.

3#
發表於 05-11-16 16:59 |只看該作者

My daughter has attended the playgroup at the Sunnyside for a half a year. I must say, it's a wonderful school. The premise might be old, but teachers are caring (and many of them have been teaching there for a loooong time, unlike many other int'l kinders, where teachers keep changing) and the children are very active and happy there. Teachers at the Sunnyside sing really wonderfully , and I've seen children singing and dancing so happily with teachers. The art & craft is quite creative there, too. And they have a lot of fun activities, e.g. birthday parties, international day (where all the kids wear their traditional costume), christmas party, and many many more. I was impressed with their concerts, too.  I really wish we could continue sending our daughter there, but as there is no school bus available from where we live, we had to give up.

Finally, my daughter's best friend during the playgroup at the Sunnyside was an Indian girl, and she and her parents were all very sweet and wonderful people.

rikachandoll

4#
發表於 05-11-16 20:22 |只看該作者

Thanks!

Do you know the % of the indian ?
If the class is full of indian, then it is not so good, it may affect the learning envir.....Of course, a balanced pupil is better!  On the other hand too many Chinese will have the same result.

5#
發表於 05-11-16 20:29 |只看該作者

Thank you For your compehensive comment Rikachandoll!

I "ll join the playgroup for my son, Hope he will like it as your daughter did. I hope they have school to my home. I received a memo and said the gate opening hour is very strict?

6#
發表於 05-11-16 21:20 |只看該作者

I think around 30% are of Indian ethnicity, 10% other nationalities, and the rest are Chinese people. Very nice mixture of children with diversed backgrounds. I found many of the parents friendly at the Sunnyside.

The gate is open only till 9:15am and they lock the gate after that.  yes, it is very very embarassing to go late and ask them to open the gate just for you.

hope your child will enjoy the school as much as my daughter did. she loved it there so much and still talks about her old teachers and friends from the Sunnyside.

rikachandoll

7#
發表於 05-11-16 23:51 |只看該作者

Thanks Rikachandoll
It is very helpful!

8#
發表於 05-11-24 20:50 |只看該作者

Can you tell me more about the details of playgroup?
1. age range
2. time schedule
3. school fee
4. any transport arrangement.

momom

9#
發表於 05-11-25 17:43 |只看該作者

Glad that there are some BK mama talking about this school. I have posted this topic before but no one answer me.  

I think I will apply the Playgroup for my son. However, Sunnyside don't have K3 and I don't think I will send my son to International school in Hong Kong, so as the teachers said most of the children will go to International school. I am still thinking what should I do after K2?  Please advise.

momom,
1. They accept 2 yr 4 months for Playgroup. Then K1-K2. There is no K3 as after K2, most of the pupils will go to International school.
2. Time schedule: from 9:00am-12:00pm. no afternoon class
3. I remember something like $2400 but will increase for next year.
4. Don't know...

All mama, please correct me if I am wrong.

10#
發表於 05-11-25 21:10 |只看該作者

Carmen2004 寫道:
Glad that there are some BK mama talking about this school. I have posted this topic before but no one answer me.  

I think I will apply the Playgroup for my son. However, Sunnyside don't have K3 and I don't think I will send my son to International school in Hong Kong, so as the teachers said most of the children will go to International school. I am still thinking what should I do after K2?  Please advise.

momom,
1. They accept 2 yr 4 months for Playgroup. Then K1-K2. There is no K3 as after K2, most of the pupils will go to International school.
2. Time schedule: from 9:00am-12:00pm. no afternoon class
3. I remember something like $2400 but will increase for next year.
4. Don't know...

All mama, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks you

11#
發表於 05-11-28 23:28 |只看該作者

I think I will apply the Playgroup for my son. However, Sunnyside don't have K3 and I don't think I will send my son to International school in Hong Kong, so as the teachers said most of the children will go to International school. I am still thinking what should I do after K2?  Please advis

Anyone can answer my question? Thank you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖