用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SC accepted my girl but....
發新帖
查看: 1407|回覆: 8
go

SC accepted my girl but.... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-29 12:09 |只看該作者

SC accepted my girl but....

Just got the result yesterday, SC accepted my girl in AM class.

We're happy about the result, but just that we're living in Tseung Kwan O, it's a bit far for a little kid to travel so far to go to shool... it's dilemma for us...
Any mami got any comment or advise
[img align=right]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_13.gif[/img]

2#
發表於 05-11-29 12:18 |只看該作者

Re: SC accepted my girl but....

In my opinion, it's a bit far. I would rather choose a nearer school for her. No need to be the best school.

Just personal view.
8-)

3#
發表於 05-11-29 12:40 |只看該作者

chickenwing 寫道:
Just got the result yesterday, SC accepted my girl in AM class.

We're happy about the result, but just that we're living in Tseung Kwan O, it's a bit far for a little kid to travel so far to go to shool... it's dilemma for us...
Any mami got any comment or advise

It's not very far.
We also lived in Tseung Kwan O and my daughter also go to Kowloon Tong.  She enjoys the trip despite the fact that she requires to go on the school bus early 7:45 am!

4#
發表於 05-11-29 13:02 |只看該作者

My kid gets on bus at East Point City at 7:40 pm.  She's doing fine for K1 and now K3.  Many kids get on the bus at the same stop.  They have friends not only at the same class but at the same bus stop!

5#
發表於 05-11-29 13:22 |只看該作者

We live in Tsuen Wan and my girl has to go to school at Kln Tong.  She wakes up at 7:00 every morning and get the school bus at 7:50.  She's happy and has not complain that it's too far away to go to school. If u think SC is your best choice, let your kid try.  They have strong adaptation power.  

6#
發表於 05-11-29 13:36 |只看該作者

Thanks for all of your comments and advise.

I also see lots of kids queue up happily waiting for school bus every morning...
[img align=right]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_13.gif[/img]

7#
發表於 05-11-29 13:49 |只看該作者

chickenwing:
I am living in TKO and my girl is studying K1 am session in SC too.  I also had such a struggle on my mind before.  However, three months past, my girl can wake up by herself around 6:45am....(of course sometimes she would 懶床).  She enjoys her school bus trip everyday.  Please remember kids are easy to get accustomed to new environment and new things.  Don’t worry.

8#
發表於 05-11-29 13:51 |只看該作者

just curious why you apply this school for your son before if you think it's too far from your home?

9#
發表於 05-11-29 14:01 |只看該作者

唔遠架 !

好多都住tko架,你唔使擔心架 !  
Msma
‹ 上一主題|下一主題