發表於 06-1-9 08:44 |只看該作者

有冇人已經去左CCKG的interview?

可以分享下程序, 及請小朋友講講大概會問什麼問題嗎?

小兒明天就要面試了.... 很擔心...

2#
發表於 06-1-10 09:16 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人已經去左CCKG的interview?

Dear RDaddy

How's your kid's interview?  Can you share with me ?  My daughter will have interview next month.  Thanks.

3#
發表於 06-1-10 10:04 |只看該作者

Don't worry. The interview is easy. It lasts only for about 5 minutes.

The child has to go into the headmistress' office independently. Simple questions in English will be asked basically about a picture the headmistress shows to the child.

Good luck to you all!

4#
發表於 06-1-10 11:44 |只看該作者

Dear chinese_B  

Have interview to parent or not?
Thanks

5#
發表於 06-1-10 11:57 |只看該作者

No interview with parents.

6#
發表於 06-1-10 17:30 |只看該作者

Dear Chinese B

Could you tell me which kind kinder k1 for your kid study?  and how to build up your kid's english oral, thanks a lot & happy new year!

7#
發表於 06-1-10 17:54 |只看該作者

My kid will have int next month, very worry her english is not good   

8#
發表於 06-1-10 22:24 |只看該作者

my one will interview next month too and the school report is still not ready.  no interview with parents means the headmistress will not talk to the parents at all or I still need to partice my English now?

9#
發表於 06-1-11 08:37 |只看該作者

no parents interview is needed.
my son just went inside for 2-3 mins. you need to bring school report/handbook, original birth cert. and the letter they sent to you.
my son did not say much about the interview questions. he just said the headmistress asked him about the color.

10#
發表於 06-1-11 09:08 |只看該作者

One parent is allowed to accompany the child to the waiting room where the headmistress will come out to collect and return the child. The chance is that she may have a few words with the parent. So get yourself prepared.

Many CCKG students come from SC. But my personal view is that it is more because of the huge number of applications from SC than the magical power the kindergarten has. It appears that the headmistress' assessment is mainly based on the child's English ability and the  school report.

To build up a child's English proficiency, nothing is better than providing him/her with a daily vivid English environment. Over this, I think English and international kindergartens do offer an advantage.

11#
發表於 06-1-11 13:52 |只看該作者

RDaddy 寫道:
no parents interview is needed.
my son just went inside for 2-3 mins. you need to bring school report/handbook, original birth cert. and the letter they sent to you.
my son did not say much about the interview questions. he just said the headmistress asked him about the color.

Hi, RDaddy,

Were all kids interview yesterday boys?  Today I see all kids are girls, and most are very good in speaking English and look confident, also see one parent has very good relationship with the staff and principal.

12#
發表於 06-1-11 15:41 |只看該作者

Many applicants have siblings in the kindergarten. That is why the parents know the staff and the headmistress well. There is no need to jump to cronyism too soon.

Having said that, the sibling factor does count for admission.

WYmom 寫道:

One parent has very good relationship with the staff and principal.  I believe relationship counts a lot.

13#
發表於 06-1-12 01:47 |只看該作者

Hi,WYmom

我一早就放棄了,因同你見而感到不公平,佢囡囡不願跟校長入房時,校長及高級導師和嬏嬏都用至少15分鐘時間去安慰個小朋友先可請佢入到房,笑容不在話下照顧非常有加.不用考啦直接比個位佢無人知架.其餘小朋友就無笑及好草率,手冊不睇,好無禮貌又叫人帶,做樣拎入去比少少尊嚴我同小朋友都得呀.

我小朋友都同我講考咗什麼,無問圖形.問-有三張圖畫問圖內正在做什麼.比一本故事書問內容講什麼?好開心佢全都識答因為佢能好清楚話我知.in咗5-6分鐘.

不過有2个小朋友想大入到而細就不用煩.

起初有少少不開心,現在心情好舒服因再無奢望.

在此,not奮生的家長又或有兄姊在CCKG讀小朋友真係別想多                

14#
發表於 06-1-12 06:41 |只看該作者

HappyBBoo,

Thanks for your sharing.  Yes, I also saw a teacher tempered the girl (whose parent she knew) first, gave her a sticker, then the principal took her hand to go into the room very nicely.  For us, the principal is still friendly, just interviewed in shorter time as more time has spent with the previous girl.  I did not know what was the interview content as my girl just wanted to get the candy. Ha! I just take it as an experience.

Your kid is very smart, don't worry! :

15#
發表於 06-1-12 11:53 |只看該作者

WYmom

yes all kids are boys on Jan 10.
The boys also look confident. My son is just interviewed for 3 mins. I guess his chance is slim...

16#
發表於 06-1-12 14:34 |只看該作者

deleted

deleted
該用戶已被刪除

17#
發表於 06-1-16 04:13 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

18#
發表於 06-1-24 19:13 |只看該作者

Honestly, I think the interview class is useless..  The interview period is too short.  Only if your child can speak simple fluent English, that's good enough because the Principal will only ask some simple questions directly to your child for 2-3 minutes only.

19#
發表於 06-2-4 00:28 |只看該作者

Agreed!

chingyu 寫道:
Honestly, I think the interview class is useless..  The interview period is too short.  Only if your child can speak simple fluent English, that's good enough because the Principal will only ask some simple questions directly to your child for 2-3 minutes only.

20#
發表於 06-2-6 08:49 |只看該作者

Do you think it's necessary to have both parents go?
Or it is ok with just the mommy?

If I live in N.T. now (planning to move to Kowloon), do you think my chance is slim?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題