用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Kids with Asperger Syndrome (亞氏保加症)
查看: 4176|回覆: 33
go

Kids with Asperger Syndrome (亞氏保加症) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-1-14 09:45 |只看該作者

Kids with Asperger Syndrome (亞氏保加症)

My little girl is 5 years old and is suffering Asperger Syndrome.  She is now in K2.  I'm not sure which type of primary school is suitable for her.  Any idea or experience to share with?  Many thanks.

2#
發表於 06-1-27 11:09 |只看該作者

Re: Kids with Asperger Syndrome (亞氏保加症)

Chocoball;
你可寫信比↓http://www.hkedcity.net/parent/mailbox/mailbox_forum_content.phtml?mid=2144http://www.musashino-higashi.org/mrshore.files/Eng.%20Mr.%20Shore%20Presentation.pdf
(↑asperger人士說自己的發展(他來過香港2次)
你亦可寫信比↓村長答得好快。
http://www.hkedcity.net/specialed/forum/

happy new year for u

3#
發表於 06-1-27 11:44 |只看該作者

I had attended the seminar of Steven Shore before.  Steven mainly learnt from his parents when he was in primary school.  He latter learnt better in high school as he got more mature then.  He still gets some minor problems right now.  As an adult, he can live indepently and earn a living by himself which is the GREATEST WISH TO ALL PARENTS.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

4#
發表於 06-1-30 09:18 |只看該作者

Chocoball

你小朋友有無喺政府評估中心做詳細評估呢?如果有佢地會喺年尾左右幫小朋友check吓,是否適合讀主流小學。選擇小學建議揀啲有經驗的小學,另外協康會有小一預備班可以幫到小朋友適應小學生活。另外有個蕊展計劃係幫小一小二asperger嘅小朋友社交訓練。
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

5#
發表於 06-2-6 21:33 |只看該作者

我個仔今年升小一, 入咗主流brand one 小學. 當然佢都係被評為亞氏保家!

記得第一日迎新日, 仲未開學, 班主任巳留下我了! 我便把實情告知!(之前我選擇唔報上教管局,因評估中心話佢可入主流小學, 但我又唔想我仔被label.)
跟住交埋張評估紙比班主任.........學校都好幫我小朋友(同我講,但我覺得作用不大.) 佢哋找了社工, 註校心理學家 , 主任 ,來跟我個仔! 當然唔止我個仔一個啦! 所以我覺得作用唔大.
我仔在校的問題就是
上堂極不留心 甚至影響隔離位同學
成日帶漏嘢
不抄手冊

最主要都係好唔專心, 上堂坐到怪怪咁, 唔會坐定坐靚囉!
不過老師知佢乜事, 所以都唔會特別怪責佢!
現在他們對我仔就是任得佢發夢, 因罵得我仔多發現出現反效果. 反而咁佢有時似沒聽書其實有聽.............唉!!!!
但我就要求我仔坐近老師D , 不過班主任有時都張佢調返坐後面, 話佢坐前又搞到同學...........但因學校比過份嘢我填(有乜要求), 我只填了個仔一定要坐近老師. 所以一發現我就同老師講, 佢又會調返我個仔上去!!

總括來說, 我個仔返到來都學到嘢, 唔係完全dream.

以上是我的經驗!

6#
發表於 06-2-7 11:45 |只看該作者

Dear Mok

Thank you very much for sharing the links!

7#
發表於 06-2-7 11:50 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung

Thanks for sharing.  It's a pity that I missed the seminar of Steven Shore.

I understand that my girl may outgrow some of her problems she is having now.  As parents, I will try my best to speed up her "recovery" as much as possible.

8#
發表於 06-2-7 12:16 |只看該作者

Dear kmwun

Thank you for your advice.

My girl is now following up with Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Psychologist in the 根德公爵夫人兒童醫院.  We have already joined 蕊展計劃.  As she is still too young to receive training at 蕊展, we (parents) see the Psychologist of 蕊展 every 2 to 3 months to learn skills in handling her problems.

I just want to know which type of schools will be suitabe for Asperger kids, traditional or internationa-like?

9#
發表於 06-2-7 12:51 |只看該作者

Dear hinhei

May I know which 評估中心 was your son being evaluated?  When did he do the  評估?

How did the teachers know your son is special on 迎新日?

My girl's teacher also told me that my girl seemd not paying attention during class but then she could do the homework correctly.  They found her quite "special".

She can sit sill but not properly and not participative enough during group projects/discussion.

It's an headache to me to think of her attending P1.

10#
發表於 06-2-7 16:05 |只看該作者

我仔係讀幼兒園時........大約兩三歲, 好似係N1個時學校覺得佢特別, 所以叫我返健康院, 要求健康院寫信轉介去尤德做評估. 當時結果係無嘢!
到N3, 學校老師聽了有關亞氏保家的講座, 覺得我大仔特徵似, 叫我打電話返尤德要求再評估. 跟住便返尤德做了被評為亞氏保家!

我仔在(迎新日)當日, 人家每位同學都在留心坐好聽老師講話, 就係我個仔不停講著[好悶......講完未呀!! 去參觀學校未呀?!! 好悶呀!!...............] , 亦坐到動來動去..........
大約係咁囉...........

其實我聽蕊展幾好, 不過我仔升咗小一佢D問題先走出來, 先另我擔心! 因之前我一直都唔覺自己個仔有乜特別大問題!!
再者, 因我仔表姐(同我差不多大)的工作和我仔的case有關, 表姐早早巳告訴我我仔有這症的了! 所以一直觀察住 , 所以我一直都唔係太擔心佢的問題!
但小一, 真係........五花八門, 乜都走出來!! 我就日日都比佢激到我爆炸!唉!!!

11#
發表於 06-2-8 12:38 |只看該作者

Dear Chocoball

我想很難一概而論那一類學校較適合亞氏保加症小朋友。例如我仔仔在蕊展的同班小朋友,雖然都係A仔,但各人都有很不同的性格。我想選擇學校的確有太多東西要留意。如果選國際學校要留意,"成本"會高好多,而且好可能中學亦要讀國際學校。但我覺得一定要揀接受我地小朋友的學校,有經驗的當然更好。另外要考慮學校的功課量,我地的小朋友比較多小肌肉有問題影響執筆寫字,例如我仔仔做英文數學的功課暫時問題都不大,但要寫中文好多時會發脾氣。

12#
發表於 06-2-8 13:24 |只看該作者

Dear kmwun

May I know which schools you found that they would accept our asperger kids?  Which schools are your son or other schoolmates of 蕊展 attending?

If you like, you may PM me the information.  Many thanks in advance.

13#
發表於 06-2-8 15:29 |只看該作者

Dear Chocoball

你可以問吓提供服務俾你小朋友的姑娘,例如早期姑娘、臨床心理學家,因為佢地都會接觸有入讀小學的特殊需要小朋友家長。另外睇吓屋企附近的小學,同街坊收吓風,我就有直接打電話去學校搵校長傾,第一身感受吓學校對小朋友嘅態度。上學校網頁了解吓間學校,有啲可以睇到當日有咩家課。有BK媽咪建議返學放學時間去學校門口,同啲家長傾吓。

check pm 啦!

14#
發表於 06-2-8 17:09 |只看該作者

Chocoball,

For your information:-
1.蕊展計畫
2.「亞氏保加症兒童」家長教師實務手冊--->出版刊物.
此實務手冊是本港第一本本地製作,並以亞氏保加症兒童為主題的家長教師用書。

15#
發表於 06-2-8 17:57 |只看該作者

Dear fion414

Thank you for your suggestion.  I already bought the book too.  Are you having kids joining 蕊展?

16#
發表於 06-2-8 21:53 |只看該作者

我仔都係唔鐘意做中文功課, 個班主任仲要係我面前問個仔係唔係因為覺得中文好多筆畫, 好麻煩所以唔鐘意中文! 天呀!
我個仔唔可以比佢聽呢D嘢架!她比咗一大個值口我個仔, 告訴我仔他是不喜歡中文的!!!!!! 過咗幾日, 我便打返電話比班主任, 告訴她我仔是不能這麼跟他說話的! 因我仔就是會引用人家的說話當作是正確, 唔鐘意中文係正確的!!!!!!!

學校,我覺得老師態度好重要囉!
我同我老公都因為個仔選小學時嘈交!
我老公想選擇屋企樓下個間, 因近, 同埋都係brand one , 名氣比仔而加個間還要好少少.........
但以我收風就係個間小學太重學生攞獎, 比較著重乖同叻的學生........... 咁我個仔咁樣, 普通人睇一定覺得佢好曳好麻煩~~~
咁我亦聽聞我仔而加亦都係我選的這間老師比較有愛心!!
都係同區brand one , 但要搭校車囉!!

國際學校...........可以話好, 但我覺得亦有唔好處, 就係小朋友永遠都係咁自由, 到真係要守規時, 對長大咗的亞氏保家來說會否重辛苦呢! 或是他可以一世也這麼自由不用守規呢??!
到我仔而加, 我間中都會借D就打電話去學校探聽下我仔在校的情況, 老師也告訴我, 現在各科老師都是容許我仔上堂時周身動, 只要他不搞到其他同學都由得佢! 我仔亦有舉手答問題~~~~
呢間亦係傳統小學, 但其實我諗把小朋友實情告知, 佢哋會彈性處理呢!!
前日又派咗張通告返來,問我比唔比個仔做"語言評估", 其實佢哋都有做嘢幫我個仔, 唔會處之不理!!

17#
發表於 06-2-9 10:24 |只看該作者

hinhei,

I agree with you, my son is asperger and he is in international mainstream school, I think he will have a hard time in high school or when he blends the real world! Sometimes when I think about his future, I would have panic attack. The older he gets, the problems are more difficult to resolve. What I meant is when he was young, all we worried was whether he could get into and stay in the mainstream school. Give him speech, OT and PT therapies, social group etc.

Now we have to face his emotions problems, because as he grows older, friends are important, he now feels hurt when his peers laugh at him and reject him. But I don't see any progress in his social skills even we have put a huge effort in it.

Pamam

[quote]
hinhei 寫道:
國際學校...........可以話好, 但我覺得亦有唔好處, 就係小朋友永遠都係咁自由, 到真係要守規時, 對長大咗的亞氏保家來說會否重辛苦呢! 或是他可以一世也這麼自由不用守規呢??!
]

18#
發表於 06-2-9 10:57 |只看該作者

Chocoball,
小兒今年在傳統小學讀P.3, 去年做了雷文氏及韋氏智能測試, 雖然証實為資優兒童, 但我覺得佢社交及表達都比較弱, 在學校又沒有朋友. 我在BK經家長提及蕊展計劃後, 立即主動打電話比蕊展, 經過面試後, 她們都覺得小兒雖然能力比較高, 但亦有些類似亞氏保加症特徵, 最後都收了小兒. 這幾個月的訓練下, 小兒在蕊展認識了很多朋友, 而社交及表達都有了進步.

Chocoball 寫道:
Dear fion414

Thank you for your suggestion.  I already bought the book too.  Are you having kids joining 蕊展?

19#
發表於 06-2-9 12:19 |只看該作者

Dear pamam and hinhei

Yes, we all understand that handling emotion appropriately requires soft skill that is different from hard skills like OT and ST skills.

So, I'm facing the dilemma of choosing a traditional or an international-like primary school for her.  As she likes routines, I think she may suit traditional ones.  International schools may have more projects, free discussions and so on which will reveal her weaknesses in communication.  But I think teachers of international schools may be more considerate and understanable in taking care of these kids and less homework.

I really don't know how to make the decision!

20#
發表於 06-2-9 12:26 |只看該作者

每所國際學校的教學方法都不一樣,有部分老師的課室處理方法其實比本地學校老師更有系統.建議你可以與學校商量一下,安排一位較有經驗(及有系統)的老師給你的囡囡.

...So, I'm facing the dilemma of choosing a traditional or an international-like primary school for her.  As she likes routines, I think she may suit traditional ones.  International schools may have more projects, free discussions and so on which will reveal her weaknesses in communication.  But I think teachers of international schools may be more considerate and understanable in taking care of these kids and less homework...I really don't know how to make the decision!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題