教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 我好緊張,明天帶個女去interview
發新帖
查看: 1838|回覆: 16
go

我好緊張,明天帶個女去interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-6 23:55 |只看該作者

我好緊張,明天帶個女去interview

其實我個女得16個月,今年10月先返學,其實佢而家唔係好識講野,唔知聽日interview 會唔會好多野佢都唔識呢?
同埋你地知唔知面試過程要幾耐呢?
我明天見九龍塘迦南同方方樂趣
有冇媽咪可以分享經驗呢?

2#
發表於 06-2-7 00:00 |只看該作者

Re: 我好緊張,明天帶個女去interview

I took my baby for several interviews earlier (luckily, all got accepted), she was also around 16 months at that time.  The teachers/schools did not expect them to answer all the questions, what they wanted to know is:

- whether the baby will listen actively to the question and have eye-contact with the teacher (i.e. at least the baby needs to give some responses)

- parent's answer to the questions, e.g. "who looks after the baby", "when does the baby go to sleep", "what does the baby do usually"

- whether the baby could say Hi or Bye

hope this helps...

3#
發表於 06-2-7 09:47 |只看該作者

咁唔知過程會幾耐呢?

4#
發表於 06-2-7 10:27 |只看該作者

anitabbangel 寫道:
咁唔知過程會幾耐呢?

It all depends on the school's arrangement.  I tried one Kln Tong school, waited for 1.5 hr and got a 2-min interview.  I tried a Ma On Shan school, waited for 1 hr and got a 15-min interview....

5#
發表於 06-2-7 11:34 |只看該作者

Me too, will take my girl to attend her first interview @Cannan Kindergarten at Laguna City this Sat, quite excited.  

nn: Thanks for sharing your experience, I love the new set photos of your daughter, she is really very cute!

6#
發表於 06-2-7 12:37 |只看該作者

What is your interview time this Saturday ?

7#
發表於 06-2-8 15:19 |只看該作者

To ansonbb: 9am, you too? Are you a mum in Laguna City as well?

8#
發表於 06-2-8 17:07 |只看該作者

To Ching Ching,

I also just call Cannan at Lungna City for PN, they asked me to fax the application form them at once,
don't know can catch the interview on Sat, but my daughter already 2yrs, but still don't like to talk!     

9#
發表於 06-2-8 23:08 |只看該作者

ChingChing,

I also been assigned to interview at 9am. Are u enroll for am class ? How old is your BB ?

10#
發表於 06-2-9 10:22 |只看該作者

Yes, i enroll am class.  my bb is now 19 months.  Quite talkative already but sometimes very cool in front of people.  So can't imagine how she'll perform this Sat.  See you on Sat!

11#
發表於 06-2-9 12:10 |只看該作者

Re : NN

I also recieved call for both Cannan at Lugna city and KLT, do u know which one is better, cause they arrange on the same day!

Thanks a lot

12#
發表於 06-2-9 13:01 |只看該作者

i think similar since they are both cannan.  maybe choose the one that near your home is better
:sleep:

13#
發表於 06-2-9 13:02 |只看該作者

Dear Chuing Ching,

Can u tell me how long its take, since, both KLT one also call me to have interview on the same day!

Thank a lot!

Jenny

14#
發表於 06-2-9 13:06 |只看該作者

Thanks DinDin Ma

But my girl was so cool... just take chance!!

15#
發表於 06-2-9 13:25 |只看該作者

Hello Anita & 各位媽咪:

我有件事想請教﹗

你個女得 16個月就去 Interview, 是否報名幼兒班。我個仔17個月啦都仲未同佢打算。見你們個個都咁有經驗,可唔可以比 D 專業的意見話我知我現在先找學校會唔會太遲呢?

九龍塘我都有兩個心水學校 : 民生 & 培正

我都知這兩間學校好難入,但是因為這兩間都是一條龍的關係,如果真係入到以後就煩小 D。

不過,我的小朋友9月頭出世同住在沙田,聽講 D 學校唔收 D 咁細的小朋友喎﹗我都好膽心。仲有呀,這些學校是否都有校車接送的呢?

請各位媽咪給予寶貴的意見﹗

謝謝﹗

Cherry

16#
發表於 06-2-9 18:00 |只看該作者

to Jenny: i agree that you should choose the one near your home.  
to Cherry: actually i don't have any experience at all.  I just apply for one school at the moment.  What we applied is nursery for kids aged 2, the 2 schools you mentioned didn't offer nursery class for kids aged 2.  if you want to join their class at aged of 3, you need to apply around Sep-Nov this year (as far as i know).  If you want to join other school at aged 2, it is not late, you can still call those schools that offer such class to check their application procedure.

17#
發表於 06-2-21 15:34 |只看該作者

My daughter got an offer from Cannan am class, how about other mom? Will you take the offer? I think i will as it is near my home.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題