發新帖
查看: 873|回覆: 8
go

代朋友問"yau一村幼稚園" [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-11 09:34 |只看該作者

代朋友問"yau一村幼稚園"

大家好,

我朋友因搬遷關係之前已選好的kinder都不適合了. 故她昨天聯絡了yau一村幼稚園之全日班. 她們說全日班還有位, 但她對此校的認識不多. 希望大家幫吓手呀...  

1) 此校是否"活動教學"?
2) 有無外國人老師教英文?
3) 校內之程度算"高" / "低" / "一般"?
4) 能考上一般好的小學(如直資)? 如有此經驗媽咪, pls advice.

Thank you for your help in advance.    

2#
發表於 06-5-11 19:56 |只看該作者

Re: 代朋友問"yau一村幼稚園"

FungMm,

全日班還有位?? Did your kid will study K1 on this year...I am still waiting list for K1全日班 wow...please double confirm with them...

Acutually I will let my kid study the half-day class and will transfer to 全日 if they have

3#
發表於 06-5-11 23:10 |只看該作者

How much school fee for whole day class?

4#
發表於 06-5-11 23:24 |只看該作者

hi fungma..... I am not this kinder's mami but I know it much.....
1) 此校是否"活動教學"?  Yes..... very happy school
2) 有無外國人老師教英文? Yes, NET teaching Eng every day..... NET stay with whole day class in the afternoon (more than 1 hour everyday)!
3) 校內之程度算"高" / "低" / "一般"? 一般, but ok
4) 能考上一般好的小學(如直資)? 如有此經驗媽咪, pls advice. ....The school always said it is depended on what the parents choose in the lucky draw, but still have students enter some DSS and private schools.

If you want the kids having happy kinderlife, yau yat chuen is one of best choice ar!

FungMm 寫道:
大家好,

我朋友因搬遷關係之前已選好的kinder都不適合了. 故她昨天聯絡了yau一村幼稚園之全日班. 她們說全日班還有位, 但她對此校的認識不多. 希望大家幫吓手呀...  

1) 此校是否"活動教學"?
2) 有無外國人老師教英文?

;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

5#
發表於 06-5-12 09:28 |只看該作者

Hi Joeyjoeycheng,

My friend ask them on 8 May 06.  They said if "full day class" have spare wor and can apply tim.

* Not my kid apply.

6#
發表於 06-5-12 09:29 |只看該作者

Hi safarimama,

Noted and thank you very much!  Will forward your comments to my friend at immediately.

7#
發表於 06-6-11 09:23 |只看該作者

safarimama,

咁你知唔知全日班下午會做什麼? 有無普通話老師?

8#
發表於 06-6-11 14:49 |只看該作者

HI A-one, there are PTA lessons every week (in the morning school time) .... as I know, NETs handle the whole day class after the lunch & nap time, mostly they like to tell stories and do some art work.
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

9#
發表於 06-6-11 18:07 |只看該作者

FungMm 寫道:
大家好,

1) 此校是否"活動教學"?
2) 有無外國人老師教英文?

Hi, my child study at this school for 3 years before:

1) 此校是否"活動教學"?
not actually is active approach, still have to buy teaching books but not very useful.
2) 有無外國人老師教英文?
yes. around twice a week for half day class and every day afte sleeping time for the whole day class - mainly is stories telling lesson only
as i had compared with other kinders which my friend's son/gril study, their standard is quite low, especially for the English standard.  THey even don't have any P. 1 preparatory class like other kinder does for K.3 students.
4) 能考上一般好的小學(如直資)? 如有此經驗媽咪, pls advice

frankly speaking, it depends on the child's ability, as i know, the private and DSS school is not so welcome their students compare with St. Cat. and Kev.
The principle don't have any connection with the principle of the prviate school/Govt school like other kinders does.  Actually we can't get any help and support from the school when your child's is at K3.

May be it is my own experience and if i can choose again, i will defineately choose the other kinder for my child instead.  Frankly speaking, if you like your child to have a happy kinder life and good enviornment/ big space or fresh air for the school life,  and go to the normal/average Govt. school ,not very high expectation, the school is okay, but other      i don't think so.

THIS IS JUST MY OWN OPINION AND NOT FOR ALL.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題