用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 唔該! 有沒有人試過在砵蘭街保護兒童會暫託 BB ...
發新帖
查看: 917|回覆: 16
go

唔該! 有沒有人試過在砵蘭街保護兒童會暫託 BB [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-7 09:30 |只看該作者

唔該! 有沒有人試過在砵蘭街保護兒童會暫託 BB

只得這間有暫託位, 所以想知道一下質素....唔該!

2#
發表於 06-7-7 14:20 |只看該作者

Re: 唔該! 有沒有人試過在砵蘭街保護兒童會暫託 BB

係咪近太子MTR?  我BB小時侯試過暫託, 佢地好肯幫手和教你點安排,等小朋友容易適應。 我BB當時2歲,又唔識中文セ嚌,又末反過學, 但Miss Lam 和張校長都好好人。有食,有玩又有訓,唔貴而且每周附款。 其他小朋友都幾叻,一邊行一邊唸詩,好Cute!  而且活動都有。 真的不錯, 后來仲叫我報K1添!

Tessian

3#
發表於 06-7-7 14:30 |只看該作者

Sybilchang,
Do they have N1 class? what's school your child going now?. Thx.

4#
發表於 06-7-7 14:39 |只看該作者

I think they do have N1 as we went in when Tessie was 2, and since she is quite tall and she can't speak much Chinese, they put her in the age 3.  She was thus, playing with kids that age, and I can assume that group is N1.  As when we left, they keep asking us if we were going to sign up for N1.  But then, we have already confirmed Victoria Kindergarten, so that's where Tessie is studying now.

Sybil

5#
發表於 06-7-7 16:42 |只看該作者

Hi Sybil
Thanks for your comment....did ur daughter go to the 9 to 6 class? or the whole day 24 hour one ? cos when i went there to take a look at the environment, the babysitter didnt tell me there would be activities provide for bb,  only told me the time table of feeding, sleeping, playing (i wonder may be bb plays by himself)...   the reason for I want to put bb there, is there are many good quality toys for bb, and bb was quite happy being there during the hour i stayed;  and i found that it is quite tidy.  :

larryman

6#
發表於 06-7-8 15:52 |只看該作者

Hi Larryman,

Tessie went there for whole day, cus at the time, our maid was on holiday back to the Philippines, for 3 weeks.  So, what happen was, we went there about a week before my maid's leave.  We began with 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours... half day, then full day.  Until finally, she goes there full day.  As I need to work, I drop her there at about 8:45, and pick her up at around 6pm.  There is sleeping time, and studying time and playing time.  We were there around X'mas time, so there was even parties.  The people there are quite experienced with babies, and I think if we stay there long enough, they could have help Tessie to quit diappers.  

I guess the factor for you is how old your baby is?  But from my experience, I do recommend them.

Cheers,
Sybil

7#
發表於 06-7-9 02:23 |只看該作者

Hi Sybil

My bb is 16monthes now.  I brought bb there today. I feel that overall  is ok, the babtsitters are nice and helpful,  but today,  my son was the only child there, no other bb play with him,   :cry:  looking forward to next time, I hope more bb come and play with him.
Thanks for your comment!   

cheers

Larryman

8#
發表於 06-7-9 09:57 |只看該作者

Hi Sybil,

How's your girl studying in Vic? Does she enjoy it? and how much does it cost? Thanks for your info. Is your girl mix?.

my bb is still small but I am planning which kindergarden should he go,,thanks for sharing information.

9#
發表於 06-7-13 00:52 |只看該作者

Hi,
Tessie is not a mix.  She just happens to like English more, and since she started at Vic, her Chinese has improved so so much that I am really impressed.  We figure, sooner or later, she will get plenty of chance to speak and practice Chinese, we just went ahead and focus on her English when she was a baby.  We want her not to only understand the language, but the culture or the way of thinking as well.  
As for the Vic, not a single go by that she does not want to go to school.  The same goes with her schoolmates also.  She will be so willing to go to bed as she knows that she can go to school the next day.  At the moment, we are paying $3.3K a month, and that changes from year to year apparently.
And she is taking 5 days AM class only (as parents told me that Homantin does not have full day).  
If you want to get an idea of Victoria, go ahead and get into the playground.  It's only your baby who can feel and accept the school as there was one schoolmate who did not really like the school.  She only studied have a year of PN and she really did not enjoy.  It's only after her parents changed her school, she enjoys going to school.  I think as a parent, you can let your baby choose for themselves.
Cheers,
Sybil

10#
發表於 06-7-13 01:01 |只看該作者

Hi Larryman,

Do you just want temporary child care, I think it is important that you let baby adapt to it.  They normally would tell you to start slow, and do not rush.  What happen with Tessie is that one day she was happy, and the next day, she cried a little.  Have some faith in your baby, and promise baby who will pick him up, and DO keep your promise.  If you don't it will affect their confidence the next time when you send them there again.  I remember one day, when I promise Tessie that I would pick her up, but I got caught up at work, as I ask my mom to pick her up.  The next day, Ms. Lam asked me how come I did not keep my promise and pick Tessie up myself.  Since it is really the beginning for your baby, do remember that it's a big step for your baby.  Take is slowly, and observe your baby, he will tell you whether he likes it, and he can be a big boy by himself.  You'll see.
Cheers,
Sybil  

11#
發表於 06-7-13 12:34 |只看該作者

兒院就可能會好..
但係嬰院就100%唔好~~~   :tongue:        

12#
發表於 06-7-13 12:58 |只看該作者

雪瑩媽咪

你指的是日全託? 點唔好呀? 請說說你的經驗...

larryman

13#
發表於 06-7-13 13:51 |只看該作者

Sybil

Yes, I need the service on saturday only, therefore, my bb need more time to adapt for the new environment, he cried alot when i went ot pick him up last saturday , and became always sticking to me this week, seems afraid of his mother would leave him...    .

Thanks for sharing your experience...

larryman

14#
發表於 06-7-14 00:04 |只看該作者

Oh Dear,

I am feeling for the little guy, they only have half day on Saturday.  

Well, consider this as a learning experience as after Tessie has been to 保護兒, she find it so easy when she started in Vic at PN.  

If you want more information, there is a place call the Matha Boss Community Centre in Homantin, which is also very good.  Tessie's schoolmate went there before he get into Vic, and mommy said that the place is really good.  And now, Tessie goes there for ballet lesson every week.  They have child care, kindergarten and other children activities, even for adults.  

Check this out:

www.mblcc.org.hk

Hope that baby can cope with the Saturday playground.

Cheers,
Sybil   :

15#
發表於 06-7-14 10:09 |只看該作者

LARRYMAN,

我囡囡兩個月大既時候,曾經因為放囡囡o係佢地嬰院,而攪到要報警同埋complain到去社署~
      :tongue:  
當然最後告佢地唔入啦~因為證據唔夠~

事緣:我當時番工,下午2-5:30時間真空無人湊佢∼
咁就將佢放o係砵蘭街日託嬰院∼因為有朋友o係o個度做,我就好放心....點知,我唔知朋友當日放假,另一個o係大組,唔係睇細b,所以兩個都幫唔到我睇下bb(我完全唔知既)咁都無所謂,邊個睇都差唔多∼
我6:00去番接囡囡既時間,無特別幫佢做檢查,因為o個時已經放左o係o個度1-2星期(一至五,下午時間)點知落到街,再望下...佢隻腳有兩個鮮紅既印,(似係水泡穿左),咁我就番到屋企打俾老公,老公叫我問清楚兩個朋友先;o個時我先知一個放假,一個係大組∼
咁都無關係,我只係想知到底發生咩事者.不過,佢地既態度係[size=x-large]完全唔關我事,我真係好嬲架,之後,老公就叫我放公即刻帶bb去醫院檢查,醫生都話佢既傷口唔係夾親,應該係俾一d好熱既野點到,之後再拎番開所做成!跟住我同老公就決定報警備案!

最後,我地收番佢地[size=xx-large]不知所謂既調查報告,佢封信夠膽死話我囡囡訓覺時雙腳向地,一直o係搖籃全程無大哭過...真係 你咁大個人有腦既都唔會寫得出bb腳向地訓啦.你o個個係搖籃,唔係俾佢坐o係「登」訓卦.佢得兩個月人仔咋∼

之後,仲要低能度話我兩個朋友,暗示叫佢地叫我停,唔好再攪咁多野,如果唔係會郁佢地.講起都把火∼
個主任叫郭乜玲呀!成日笑笑口扮低b狗    仲話係教徒,哩d教徒死左都會係落地獄架喇!!!         :tongue:

16#
發表於 06-7-15 23:15 |只看該作者

雪瑩媽咪

真是心痛死囉! 嗰兩個鮮紅的印, 最終有否查出是怎做成的?  而家我每次去, 他們都幫我個仔check check 有沒有傷, 那一次check到有蚊lan都會mark起...,原來如此!

larryman

17#
發表於 06-7-15 23:23 |只看該作者

Sybil
Thanks for your information!

larryman    
‹ 上一主題|下一主題