教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 which one is better?
發新帖
查看: 346|回覆: 1
go

which one is better? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-8-14 20:36 |只看該作者

which one is better?

Hello, my son is 2 years old, he just start his pre-nursery in Deborah few days ago, and i know i also need to prepare to find a kindergarten for him. Actually i don't have any idea which one is good i just heard from some BK moms that the (st.catherine/ kentville/ keenmind) is quite good, but are these schools so difficult to enter and what should i prepare before i apply those school? Also can anyone tell me the information about the st-johannes school, i know this school will teach in english so i think the english standard should be quite good, however i can't found any information about this school from here, any moms can help?

2#
發表於 06-8-14 22:27 |只看該作者

Re: which one is better?

Oscarmom,
actually, there are different kindergartens threads in this forum which you can enter their chatroom and ask the parents. I think BK is a good place that we can know more about the kindergartens. But of course you should have your own expectations, requirement of the schools, meantime it is important that you should choose right schools for your children( for his character/suitable for them).

Re St.Johannes, ususally bk moms called it SJC , you can refer to their chatroom.

actually, base on my experience, you just try to teach your child to distinglish the colors, shapes, ask him to tell his name/ age,/ point to the interviewer where his mom is...  just take it easy, last year, I did concern my son's performance but somethings are unexpected, sometimes he can perform very well but the school won't accept, sometimes he can peform not well but the school will accept.

you should apply all and have a walk during the interview, once they all accept your bb, you can make a choice.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題