發新帖
查看: 487|回覆: 1
go

K1 interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-9-2 23:25 |只看該作者

K1 interview

Hi everyone,
I am a new member. My son was born in aug 2004. He is a little bit shine when meeting stranger. He don't talk to them.
Do anyone of you will have suggestions/idea how to help him to be more out-going and speak to stranger

2#
發表於 06-9-2 23:54 |只看該作者

Re: K1 interview

my son is same as your son, he is very shy and when he meet other people even he knows them, however he still hide behind me and need to take some time to warm up. actually i start to bring him to playgroup to meet more people when he was 1.5 years old, he is better than before but i stop to bring him 2 months ago and i start to bring him to another school, he is very shy again and doesn't want to talk to anyone, at the end of the lesson he begins better and smiles more and he told me he wants to go again next time, so i promise him i will bring him to the playgroup once a week, i think it helps him not to be so shy when he meet other people, but of course he will need to take sometimes to improve, so maybe you can try to bring him to the playgroup to meet more people. :

‹ 上一主題|下一主題