搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 喇沙小學
查看: 3728|回覆: 25
go

喇沙小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-6 10:41 |只看該作者

喇沙小學

請問有沒有家長的小朋友在喇沙小學讀小一, 07年度想安排小兒入讀小一, 想知它在小一時是否用普通話上中文科, 其功課量及默書量多或少, 有沒有英語外籍老師教授. 最後其課程是否讀高一年級.  

2#
發表於 06-10-6 16:55 |只看該作者

Re: 喇沙小學

TungLui,

中文科用中文教, 普通話科才用普通話教, 英文及Science科用英文教.  沒有英語外籍老師. 功課量一至兩小時可完成.
每星期中,英各1次默書, 但有時會不用默中/英文, 即那個星期只有中默/英默.

中默默書量:
1st Dictation: 背默第一課
2nd Dictation: 背默第二課, 讀默第三課
3rd Dictation: 背默第四課

英默默書量:
讀默 - 每次有3-4句句子必默 + 2-3句句子(在6-8句句子抽默)

課程不是讀高一年級, 只用一年級課本  

3#
發表於 06-10-7 00:03 |只看該作者

我有少少補充:英文堂是有外籍老師的,但隔個星期才授課。
一個非常著緊囝囝學業的媽咪 :-D :-D

4#
發表於 06-10-7 05:52 |只看該作者

Do u think the standard of other private english school is higher than LaSalle? Why the principal said P3 eng becomes harder and not easy.
Eng maths or chin maths teaching?
I saw many students need to have a tuitor's class at Kowloon Tong.
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

5#
發表於 06-10-7 06:02 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 06-10-7 06:03 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 06-10-7 11:27 |只看該作者

But my son's 3 uncles was graduated this school, they all go to unversities.  One is an accountant now and the other two are still studying in City Unversity.
I like this gov't school because they can direct to secodary school. It seems DDS but no school fee.  I dont want to give up la.....coz my son got 20points.
If no point, I will choice DDS and private school.

8#
發表於 06-10-7 12:54 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
But my son's 3 uncles was graduated this school, they all go to unversities.  One is an accountant now and the other two are still studying in City Unversity.
I like this gov't school because they can direct to secodary school. It seems DDS but no school fee.  I dont want to give up la.....coz my son got 20points.

Agree!  I share the same view and I know a no. of moms sharing the same view.  Really shouldn't compare La Salle with private schools / DSS - apple and orange comparison.

Among the "free schools", La Salle is one of the best boys' schools at least in terms of school facilities.

It is very reasonable to apply this school in the 1st round if you got 20 marks or above.  Apply, it doesn't mean that you must take it ma.... we've paid so much tax and why don't we just apply - it's free!

(Just a little sharing / 個人心聲)
該用戶已被刪除

9#
發表於 06-10-7 14:59 |只看該作者

10#
發表於 06-10-7 19:16 |只看該作者

喇沙小學並非一條龍小學,而直屬中學的喇沙書院只收85%的喇小畢業生(每年%唔同)
superwomansuperman 寫道:
"they can direct to secodary school"

乜吾係收85%La Salle 小學students o羊?  好似吾係direct to secodary school  wor?   
有無人知呢?[quote]
tinatam 寫道:
[/quote]
一個非常著緊囝囝學業的媽咪 :-D :-D

11#
發表於 06-10-7 20:12 |只看該作者

12#
發表於 06-10-7 20:33 |只看該作者

tinatam 寫道:
......................................... I like this gov't school because they can direct to secodary school. .............................

It is really misleading

13#
發表於 06-10-8 14:01 |只看該作者

mansdom 寫道:
[quote]
tinatam 寫道:
......................................... I like this gov't school because they can direct to secodary school. .............................

It is really misleading
       [/quote]

ha ha... when I read that sentencee, I think she meant to say 呢間有附屬中學。

By the way, I once saw some published info saying that in the past years, La Salle Secondary only took around 80% of their own Primary school boys.  I think they were trying to keep up their standard in this way.

Anyway, if 有附屬中學, at least you have "some" hope that 6 years later, you don't have to repeat what we're doing now... apply, apply, apply.

14#
發表於 06-10-8 20:30 |只看該作者

85% is very high ratio , It means 85 of 100 students can be promote to secondary.. You did not find in other govt school , right?  
If your son is so lucky, I think you must train him to be the best right?   The 15% of Failed students only must leave because they will really got bad reports. They can leave some vacant seat for some smart boy.            
If the gov't can build one to two more boy schools with high eng standard in HK , I am willing to pay high tax for it, right.   Nowaday, I think the policy of edu in HK is not success or satified.

Hope they will change soon.  DDS only for special kids with no pressure & need school fee.  We are all common families and want common edu for our kids.  Hope gov't can give more support for catholic school becasue I think they produced a lot of good and high english students .  They need more supports from ours to renew or rebuild their old school campus.
It is better than making a lot of DDS or cut edu cost.
To consider HK free edu is so so important for our future.   I dont want to see our edu qualifications is for noble or we can spend more money buy any certs. or famous school seats for our kids now.  DDS ? Can you image the future of this?? $$$$$ can got seat unitl University.         
Work hard now!  Many govt school to be closed in this coming years.  No money No talk!

15#
發表於 06-10-8 21:02 |只看該作者

For me, the famous kinder sys in K3 is equals to P1 - 3.  They need to produce their students in high completion and standard to go to the exam of Primary for getting a seat.  

So most of the parents will train their kids to select a good kinder, right?

If you got good kinder, means you will get good Primary school.

Work hard first and enjoy last!!!           
But some kinder is happy first, but work hard last!!!

16#
發表於 06-10-9 00:01 |只看該作者

請問第一輪有二十分有否機會   

17#
發表於 06-10-9 00:06 |只看該作者

too many applicants have 20points, lucky draw.......50 50...God bless you!

18#
發表於 06-10-9 00:06 |只看該作者

有。我個仔06/7 P1二十分入左。
Jasonlo 寫道:
請問第一輪有二十分有否機會   
:-D

19#
發表於 06-10-9 00:16 |只看該作者

請問是第一輪or第二輪?       

20#
發表於 06-10-9 00:19 |只看該作者

with 20 points, there is one out of five chances that your son can enter.........unoffical data
‹ 上一主題|下一主題