教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有没有妈妈可以分享直资&#3671 ...
發新帖
查看: 1442|回覆: 6
go

有没有妈妈可以分享直资转回 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-8 22:02 |只看該作者

有没有妈妈可以分享直资转回官津的经验?

From many threads I learnt about almost the good experience from DSS parents.  Thanks for their sharing, I want to know if there is any mom who has experience to transfer their kids from DSS to Gov't or Subsid.  Why did you make this decision?  Is there any problem to do such transfer?  Thanks *O*

2#
發表於 06-10-9 07:49 |只看該作者

Re: 有没有妈妈可以分享直资转回官津的经验?

Because the two types schools are running with quite different approaches, DSS definately very popular and welcome by most of the parents nowadays.  But, I believe things always have two sides, if anyone can share their stories on the other side (doesn't mean that it's a failure case), this will help moms make good decisions. Can anyone help?

3#
發表於 06-10-9 12:39 |只看該作者

Re: Any mom experienced transferring their kids from DSS to Subsid Schools? why?

as above

4#
發表於 06-10-9 15:06 |只看該作者

Re: Any mom experienced transferring their kids from DSS to Subsid Schools? why?

I also want to know.....
since now I'm deciding which type of school is more suitable for my kid......
該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 06-10-9 18:37 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 06-10-9 22:38 |只看該作者

DSS school system is too new to find such case? If kids are going to secondary schools of similar curriculum, that's fine, but seems they need to make another choice again - no through train - can they go back to traditional system ? any other choice?

7#
發表於 06-10-9 23:29 |只看該作者

好像只有问题,没有答案...是否表示进入DSS学校的小朋友都愉快学习,无须转来转去, 还是无法转出呢? 请各位妈妈分享你的观点...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題