發新帖
查看: 776|回覆: 1
go

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-10-20 18:21 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

Dear 20101101, KenBaBa, qq_dad, Cow, deniset and daisychan,

Hi! I have visited this and other forums concerning Logos for over a year. I did not join in any discussions as I found that the forums sometimes was purely a private chatting room of quite personal issues or suddenly turned into a battlefield.  But recently rational reflections of different sides seem to have taken place.  I would like to join now.

I am a happy Logos parent but I dare not to say that I am pround of the school yet.  All these years, our Principal, Dr. Luk and other key post holders  have been working terribly hard to creat the dream school for our kids.  Of course Rome was not built up in one day but Logos is heading to the right direction.  I am sure that it will help our kids to be well eqipped to hit the new world with human resources and working enviroments so different from what we are in.  Nothing is more rewarding to see our kids love learning, participate actively in the class and are so enthusiatic in seeking new knowlege.   

However, there are still rooms for improvement; such as the administrative management and communication styles. Instead of criticizing the school for this and that I think we can try to help the school as far as possible.  Such as to join the voluntary wroks  in the various school activities to be launched;  to relay our worries or concerns to the relevant staff and to provide the suggestions collected from other parents.  But never get  disappointed if our suggestions are not accepted
by the school as we do not know the full picture of what is going on or the constraints our Principal is facing.

So let's join hand in hand to safe-guard the dream school for our kids. And no need to be serious to other none Logos parents' criticisms as they do not have the chance to experience the magic that is happening to our kids.

2#
發表於 06-10-20 20:56 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

PoPofamily 寫道:

But recently rational reflections of different sides seem to have taken place.  I would like to join now.

I am a happy Logos parent but I dare not to say that I am pround of the school yet. All these years, our Principal, Dr. Luk and other key post holders have been working terribly hard to creat the dream school for our kids.

Nothing is more rewarding to see our kids love learning, participate actively in the class and are so enthusiatic in seeking new knowlege.

Instead of criticizing the school for this and that I think we can try to help the school as far as possible.

So let's join hand in hand to safe-guard the dream school for our kids. And no need to be serious to other none Logos parents' criticisms.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題