教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 大圍聖心幼稚園/乙明村救世軍田家炳
發新帖
查看: 2327|回覆: 7
go

大圍聖心幼稚園/乙明村救世軍田家炳 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-8 21:57 |只看該作者

大圍聖心幼稚園/乙明村救世軍田家炳

剛剛收到大圍聖心和乙明村救世軍田家炳的取錄信, 有D心大心細,其實學校的教學模式和詳細資料都唔知, 可否幫忙比些意見呀! 或有冇小朋友讀緊的媽咪可比D心得呀!

謝謝 !

2#
發表於 06-11-9 00:39 |只看該作者

Re: 大圍聖心幼稚園/乙明村救世軍田家炳

咁啱! 我都遇到同樣的問題, 唔知點簡好!

3#
發表於 06-11-9 11:48 |只看該作者

Re: 大圍幼稚園/乙明村救世軍

Hi,

I got the same problem to you, after the interview in 田家炳, I like 田家炳 rather than 聖心. But 田家炳 just accept my son in PM class. For my understanding the difference between 田家炳 and 聖心 is the following

聖心
Traditional kingdergarden and follow the plan from government (it means more appopiate linking to the primary school)
Focus on the disclinplicy (if you would like your child is more polite persons)

田家炳
Use more new methods on the teaching plan e.g.project appoarch. Therefore, parents need much afford to rearch information with the child, then let him/her learn during the finding.
The advantage of this appoarch is the child can have the depth understand during the learning process.
The disadvantage of this appoarch if the parents don't have time to teach with your child. The push appoarch like 聖心 is more  easy for the parents and the child. It depends on the cabapility both parents and child.

4#
發表於 06-11-9 12:46 |只看該作者

Mug ma ma
唔好跿氣, 田記都唔係新啦, 都廿年, 新方法教學, 只是舊曲新詞罷
而且我覺得d環境麻麻
其實, 什麼睇小朋友性格 ?  好了, 間學校, 唔多功課, 唔難, 好happy 您又怕佢上到去追不上, 倒頭來又去讀呢讀路, 又一大堆補充練習, 間school 嚴, 有功課, 您又驚佢唔掂, 又是一大堆補充練習.  一個字 “谷”

joe

5#
發表於 06-11-9 13:55 |只看該作者

Hi joe,

How about your suggestions?

tcbb

6#
發表於 06-11-9 14:01 |只看該作者

joe,

正是我在諗的問題, 不過唔上過學, 又點知自己小朋友係咩水平, e+d小朋友叻了好多。
點樣選擇呢, 仍摸不著頭腦呀.!!!!
joeszewai 寫道:
Mug ma ma
唔好跿氣, 田記都唔係新啦, 都廿年, 新方法教學, 只是舊曲新詞罷
而且我覺得d環境麻麻
其實, 什麼睇小朋友性格 ?  好了, 間學校, 唔多功課, 唔難, 好happy 您又怕佢上到去追不上, 倒頭來又去讀呢讀路, 又一大堆補充練習, 間school 嚴, 有功課, 您又驚佢唔掂, 又是一大堆補充練習.  一個字 “谷”

joe
喬喬係2004年11月23日出世

7#
發表於 06-11-9 14:14 |只看該作者

咁又係呀, 所以都好煩囉, 還有其它媽咪的意見嗎?

THANK YOU !!!

8#
發表於 06-11-9 14:55 |只看該作者

Hi all 15/16 mami,

I just ask a stupid questions. Why is 乙明村救世軍田家炳 and 大圍幼稚園 are your choose? Actually, this is totally difference kingdergarden. For all the 15/16 mami. What is your first consideration of the kingdergarden?
1. The brand name
2. Education objective
3. School enviroment.
4. The education level of teacher.
5. The location
6. The traspareny of the school

Once, you compare with the above critireas, By scoring of the above critireas, you may get the anwers la. Cos I believe different mani will have diffrent rating of the above critireas.

I also consider this questions through last night. Then I got the answer la

tcbb
‹ 上一主題|下一主題