搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 剛in 完Keen Mind
查看: 4919|回覆: 78
go

剛in 完Keen Mind [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-11-11 16:13 |只看該作者

剛in 完Keen Mind

我亞b今日剛剛in 完Keen Mind, 感覺幾好, 一去到就收表, 因我是in 1:10pm, 但我12:40am就到, 然後我亞b就可以係學校內玩, 到in 完有人帶參觀課室和講解 但我昨天in st.cat 實在太多人, 一in玩就走, 而且亦冇安排家長参觀.

2#
發表於 06-11-11 16:57 |只看該作者

Re: 剛in 完Keen Mind

I have Keen Mind interview today , my daughter and my husband feel very good ! My daughter can feel free to answer the teacher's question.The teachers and the Principal are very nice. There are many NETs and they likes to play and communicate with the kids! . I find the syllabus is suitable.

In these 2 days, I had interview in SC & KV too. But don't feel good, maybe too many people and they don't care our little applicants (kids) too much.... just like a factory. Besides, the campus design of SC is quite mess, is it safety for over 1000 kids in each session?     

3#
發表於 06-11-11 17:47 |只看該作者

Same feeling here. Worse in York. But we are concerned KM may not be good enough if we want to send our little one to ESH primary school. Any thoughts?

4#
發表於 06-11-11 17:48 |只看該作者

ESF not ESH

5#
發表於 06-11-11 18:03 |只看該作者

Just finish the interview
Feeling so good in this school as compared with SC yesterday.
Good environment, can let the children play and relax before interview
Teacher is more patience, willing to listen to parent's
[url=http://[/url]

6#
發表於 06-11-11 18:08 |只看該作者

hi OLYu,

When did you kid interview today? I interviewed at around 1:15.

I got many information about this kindy. Many parents said Keen Mind is the mix of SC and KV, it has good English environment , and with high academic level, some said it is better than KV. Besides, Keen Mind's Putunghua is very good. Today, I find there is a putunghua choir in keen mind and the parents said it is quite famous and got many prizes in Hong Kong and mainland China.

The teachers said KM's curriculum was designed by ex-principal of LS, therefore it is no problem for the kids to enter any HK primary school. However, some parents said the workload is quite high. I hope Keen Mind accepts my daughter and she can follow the syllabus.

7#
發表於 06-11-11 18:23 |只看該作者

euka 寫道:
Just finish the interview
Feeling so good in this school as compared with SC yesterday.
Good environment, can let the children play and relax before interview
Teacher is more patience, willing to listen to parent's

agree....really hope my son can study in this kg.
該用戶已被刪除

8#
發表於 06-11-11 23:22 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

9#
發表於 06-11-11 23:34 |只看該作者

我想問下劍嗚幼稚園好嗎, 在九龍塘來說, 學費都算幾貴, (同sc 差不多, (是貴過, 因為sc好似10期, 而km是11期), 但係在九龍塘來講, 又好似不係好出名(因為問過d fd, 佢地都話未聽過. 其實我都好有興趣比個仔讀km, 請問有無在km讀的小朋友的媽咪可以比d comment, 曾經看過有個媽咪話, sc 和kv上年都佢個囡, 但係最後都選擇km.  請比意見

10#
發表於 06-11-11 23:48 |只看該作者

hi cable360,

Yes, I'm the one "gave up the seat of SC & KV" and chose KM for my girl!! It is funny, many mami only know the name of SC & KV in kln tong, in fact, there are many good kindies in KLN Tong or in other districts.... only they know few!

I chose KM... because it is suitable to my girl and hk education environment. Good language environment (both Eng & PTH), small teacher/students ratio 1:10-12. High academic level..... and the teachers are nice and care students very much! The students loves go to school and do homework themselves! Many... many....
cable360 寫道:
我想問下劍嗚幼稚園好嗎, 在九龍塘來說, 學費都算幾貴, (同sc 差不多, (是貴過, 因為sc好似10期, 而km是11期), 但係在九龍塘來講, 又好似不係好出名(因為問過d fd, 佢地都話未聽過. 其實我都好有興趣比個仔讀km, 請問有無在km讀的小朋友的媽咪可以比d comment, 曾經看過有個媽咪話, sc 和kv上年都佢個囡, 但係最後都選擇km.  請比意見
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

11#
發表於 06-11-12 10:32 |只看該作者

cable360,

for famouswise, of course Keen Mind is not famous than Kv and Sc. However, I believe choosing a kindergarten, it is not only focus on one point.
Same as last year, I was blind too that only looked for one or two famous schools in Kln Tong. When you used to be in baby kingdom, you may find very funny that some moms will question why her famous school does not have native teaacher, or question why the native does not station in the class for 3 years for k2/3 but their kids already started k1, result in some disappointment of them.

Believe some moms really didn't go into deep research about those schools, or only heard from others that " you must enter sc or kv, they are the most famous in kln tong". I agree that they are good schools, but i believe choosing a suitable school for your kid is more important, should base on his character, your expectation, whether the schools can meet your requirment.
I also gave up kv but chose Km.  
also, be reminded that the school fee between sc and km should be:

sc
k1- $ 3300
k2-k3- $ 3600 x 10 installment ( but they will start summer holiday by earlier july)

km
k1-k3 - $ 3329 x 11 months
but they will start summer holiday about 7/20.

由 cable360 於 2006-11-11 23:34:54由 cable360 於 2006-11-11 23:34:54

我想問下劍嗚幼稚園好嗎, 在九龍塘來說, 學費都算幾貴, (同sc 差不多, (是貴過, 因為sc好似10期, 而km是11期), 但係在九龍塘來講, 又好似不係好出名(因為問過d fd, 佢地都話未聽過. 其實我都好有興趣比個仔讀km, 請問有無在km讀的小朋友的媽咪可以比d comment, 曾經看過有個媽咪話, sc 和kv上年都佢個囡, 但係最後都選擇km. 請比意見

12#
發表於 06-11-18 17:14 |只看該作者

Thanks to all for sharing. We might go for KM in the end(if accepted). But still pending HK Preschool interview. Accepted by York but decided not to take the offer. Waiting for SC's reply. Not applied to any other kindergarten. Missed Soka - heard it is a good one too.

13#
發表於 06-11-18 17:54 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 06-11-18 23:32 |只看該作者

babie2 寫道:

I hope if admitted, our kid can cope with the syllabus... as I hear from the current parents that it's quite difficult (e.g. K2 to write policeman in Chinese)...

babie2,

I'm a K2 KM mum.  My kid is learning to write "自己", "朋友" & "家人".  No "policeman" yet.

15#
發表於 06-11-18 23:53 |只看該作者

babie 2,
for the activities fee, actually it is not base on $ 3000 per 10 hours, there are choices of choir, Phonics, and art, that you can select either one or all.

16#
發表於 06-11-19 06:42 |只看該作者

我發覺Keen Mind 係BK有好多人擁護,但其實出到去是無乜人識,其他媽咪有無同感?

17#
發表於 06-11-19 08:17 |只看該作者

Yes, my son is studying in KM.  He has good progress both in language and social development.  The teachers are wonderful.  Parent-teacher communication is very strong.  The teachers frequently call me for reporting my son's performance in school.   More importantly, my son enjoys school life very much and tells me what he learns from school everyday.  He always sings the songs which he has learnt from school.   Personally, I like the school very much.

However, the school is not famous enough than SC and KV.   This is the fact.   This is the point I only concern.

18#
發表於 06-11-19 10:08 |只看該作者

19#
發表於 06-11-19 10:26 |只看該作者

Km only has almost 7 years history, so it is not surprising that some people don't know it, even sometimes, when people asking me which school your son is studying, I told him km but they don't know where it is.

I know some of the parents love famous brand because when they are asked by others, they are so proud of the school name which their kids are studying, It is very true that people buy the famous brands.

however, I didn't concern a lot this because I am looking for the result of what my kid can learn from this school, and how he enjoys going to school.
base on the recent figures/results that the new gradudate from km  going to the primary schools, I really don't worry about this, as most of the schools are very famous- I mean the private/DSS , not the central allocation from the governement,  you can see the kids can enter into KTS, APS, SFA, DBSPD, ..
it proves that those famous private schools already recongize the position of keen Mind, and I believe they know the standards of Keen Mind's graduates so that they will accept them.

醒目開學勳章

20#
發表於 06-11-19 10:40 |只看該作者

monmantong

Agreed with you.

EmilyBB
‹ 上一主題|下一主題