發表於 07-1-24 13:49 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇人收到聖羅撒信????

2月10號...
女兒出生日期: 2004年7月25日 :lol
一個login名, 兩夫婦用...不要見怪... :P

4#
發表於 07-2-8 23:36 |只看該作者

I received the admission letter from St. Rose (聖羅撒)today.

However, I am still not decided yet which school (聖母幼稚園, 聖羅撒幼稚園, 民生書院幼稚園 or 德福幼稚園)that I should let me daughter to study.  Any suggestions/comments are welcome.

5#
發表於 07-2-8 23:58 |只看該作者

chung
大圍聖心已註冊, 雖然不是甚麼名校, 只是區內較好的一間, 但我可每天手拖手帶佢一路行一路唱歌仔返學, 免卻校巴的擔心, 這便是我consider 的原因, 唔知您會從那方面考慮.
我去年有同事及朋友個仔讀民生k1, 都鐵定唔讀返小學, 因個大囡讀此小學已怕怕.  好深, 但唔一定有用的生字日日串到半夜, 緊張又傷感情, 唔緊又追唔到, 好學校, 但要清楚您及您小朋友是受到壓力的人, 唔讀小學, 幼稚園您諗諗有無要, k2 都已一大堆生字.  
從飛子出發, 不要只從名氣考慮. 此乃寡人之愚見.  

6#
發表於 07-2-8 23:59 |只看該作者

i also rec"d st rosa lima accept 呀, forget to tell u.

7#
發表於 07-2-9 00:58 |只看該作者

joeszewai
請問聖羅撒課程算係深唔深呢?
如果升小唔係讀番佢0既小學部, 咁能唔能"函接"得到外面傳統小學呢?

8#
發表於 07-2-9 01:03 |只看該作者

我唔知呀 聽人講, 話幾深喎, 串字, 另一個topic st rosa lima d家長係到討論雙位加數, o下, 會唔會難左d, 但唔知k?

9#
發表於 07-2-9 01:09 |只看該作者

哦~joeszewai , thank you

10#
發表於 07-2-9 22:20 |只看該作者

joeszewai,

Thanks a lot for your reply.  As a Mum, I would like to let my daugther beginning study at a happy environment so that she would not afraid of study in the future. However, usually those schools with better study atmophere would not press their students to study and thus may not prepare their students well for the traditional primary school regarding to their teaching method.  As I am not prepare to send my daugther to the international school, so the good connection of the studying methods between the traditional Kindergaten and primary school becomes my concern.  So there is a dilemma/conflict there.  

Btw, will you consider St Rose then?  or have already made up your mind to study 聖心?

11#
發表於 07-2-9 22:40 |只看該作者

I agree w/u
I think Heep Yan is the best choice but rejected my daughter.  
So, I still under consideration.  I will go to St rosa lima to have more information during registration.
If just study in PM class, I will rejected.  I cannot imagie how tire of her if after school and take a long scl bus timing and will be back to home around 5 oclock something.  

12#
發表於 07-2-10 08:01 |只看該作者

joeszewai,

May be because my daughter is the smallest B of the year (She was born on 20 Dec 04), so all my favorite schools (say, KV, SC, Diamond Hill Ling Liang etc) only put my daughter on the waiting list.  For Heep Yan, it is the worst case, Heep Yan even did not give the application form to my daughter because it only accepted application for kids who were born in Nov 04 or before.  Sign.

I am facing the similar problem as yours.  I think if I choose St Rose, my daughter's travelling time will be much longer than my other chices (聖母幼稚園, 聖羅撒幼稚園, 民生書院幼稚園 or 德福幼稚園).  But anyway, to play it save, I will register St Rose as well so that we can have more time to think about it.

I will go to St Rose to register for my daughter at around 9am on 15 Feb as well.  For whether my daughter is an AM or PM student, seems it has not shown on the admission letter.  Need to double confirm with the school next week.

Hope our daughters can become classmates finally!

13#
發表於 07-2-10 12:40 |只看該作者

如果是細b, 仲要o廿細, 其實今年讀一年k1, 唔太ok , 出年repeat 都可以呀, 好多11月之後的mum 都係o廿, 相對您應為有一個chance 高興.  我囡 9月咪仲濕濟.  
讀得ok, 咪留番k3考小學先算.

14#
發表於 07-2-16 23:06 |只看該作者

joeszewai,

I am thinking in the same way.  Hope our kids could manage it lar.

May I wish you have a fruitful and happy new year of pig!!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖