搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 NATURE EDUCATION KINDERGARTEN
查看: 2532|回覆: 22
go

NATURE EDUCATION KINDERGARTEN [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-10 18:10 |只看該作者

NATURE EDUCATION KINDERGARTEN

請問有無家長聽過or有小朋友現正讀/讀過呢間響大埔滌濤山既kinder呀?!請給資料& comments. Many thanks.

2#
發表於 07-4-15 00:04 |只看該作者

Re: NATURE EDUCATION KINDERGARTEN

yes, i live very close to this Kindergarten. But it will be closing soon, Anchors International Kindergarten is taking over in a few months time. My son is going their next year when he's TWO. I hope!!!!! :

3#
發表於 07-4-18 15:07 |只看該作者

just have phone call with the principal of Nature education kindergarten, she said the coming school year will be moved to Wan Tau Tong Estate. However, she added that as the location is housing estate which it does not allow to have nursey class i.e. child within 2-3 year old. therefore, it will not open any nursery class in the coming August for children age 2.

So disappointed!!!

4#
發表於 07-4-19 23:35 |只看該作者

So any plans for your kid to go to ANCHORS ? Which is the new school taking over the Nature Education Kindergarten.?

5#
發表於 07-4-20 09:08 |只看該作者

ANCHORS will take over Nature ar
but i intended to go to Nature ar...but now CANNOT la.........:<

6#
發表於 07-4-21 17:30 |只看該作者

My son is studying in Nature P/N now, the principle, the teachers and even the helpers are very nice...so we will follow Nature.

Anchors are so....commercial. I really don't like the tone and the way the teacher talk to me !!

7#
發表於 07-4-21 18:17 |只看該作者

So Anchor's teachers are not nice? You mean the chinese teacher.?

8#
發表於 07-4-22 17:12 |只看該作者

ZBMaMa,

hello, is it confirm to move Nature to Wan Tau Tong Estate in the coming Aug/Sept??  And the nursery class for 2-3 yr old will not be organised????

ZBMaMa 寫道:
My son is studying in Nature P/N now, the principle, the teachers and even the helpers are very nice...so we will follow Nature.

Anchors are so....commercial. I really don't like the tone and the way the teacher talk to me !!

9#
發表於 07-4-23 10:07 |只看該作者

I have also applied nursery class at Nature for my daughter.  The principal already asked me to find another nursery as a back up because it is unlikely to run nursery class at the new location.

10#
發表於 07-4-23 17:39 |只看該作者

The principal did not officially announce the new location for Nature, she just told me it is close to KCR (somewhere in Wan Tau Tong).

The principal said there are a lot of procedures need to deal with, especially with different departments of the Government authorities, it is difficult and time consuming. That's why until today, she still owes the parents an official announcement.

11#
發表於 07-4-23 18:21 |只看該作者

momoki,

it's so sudden happended to me that no nursery class the coming year...so i' m not yet find a back up
so what's your back-up ar??

momoki 寫道:
I have also applied nursery class at Nature for my daughter.  The principal already asked me to find another nursery as a back up because it is unlikely to run nursery class at the new location.

12#
發表於 07-4-24 16:30 |只看該作者

Ashleyor - My back up is Boxhill and is already accepted.  I will also have my interview with Anchors this Sat.

13#
發表於 07-4-25 10:03 |只看該作者

where is Boxhill and how old is your son? Do you live in Tai Po. Cos i live in Tai Po, Anchors is my 1st choice. I wonder where Boxhill is in case i needed back up. Thx momoki.

14#
發表於 07-4-25 11:34 |只看該作者

Peggy888 - Boxhill is in Ma On Shan, just opposite to Renaissance College.  As far as I know, their nursery morning class is already full.

http://www.boxhill.com.hk/main.htm

My daugter will turn 2 this Sept.

15#
發表於 07-4-25 22:22 |只看該作者

momoki,

Ho so your daughter will turn 2 this year, my son only 11 months. I already sent in the application form to Anchors but they refuse and said that my son is too young. THey tell me to submit the form this sept. Hope you interview goes well. And pls let us know how your interview goes.
Bytheway is your daugter going for all english class?

16#
發表於 07-4-26 09:36 |只看該作者

Peggy888 - Your son is only 11 mths, you still have plenty of time to search for a good kindie!  Don't worry.

17#
發表於 07-4-26 22:58 |只看該作者

Thx momoki,

is there anymore good school around Tai Po . And what about playgroup in Tai po or Shatin.

18#
發表於 07-4-27 21:26 |只看該作者

There are a few kindies in Tai Po, but I have no idea whether it is good or not.  For playgroup, I have never tried anything in Tai Po or Shatin.  My daughter attends playgroup in Hunghom and Kowloon Tong.

19#
發表於 07-4-27 21:36 |只看該作者

ho ic thx anyway.

20#
發表於 07-4-29 16:46 |只看該作者

My son accepted by Boxhill too but for afternoon session in coming Jan 2008 cos his birth date was end Oct 05.

momoki 寫道:
Ashleyor - My back up is Boxhill and is already accepted.  I will also have my interview with Anchors this Sat.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題