用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖方濟各英文小學 Please Help! Thanks in advance. :)
發新帖
查看: 1736|回覆: 2
go

Please Help! Thanks in advance. :) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-29 11:25 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all mums,

We currently live in Australia and I am thinking of coming back to HK.   I plan to come back when my elder girl will be P1 or P2.  However, the main problem is that she can only speak limited Cantonese.

From the internet, I find this English primary school.
Could I ask:
1. Is it the only public English primary school in Hong Kong?
2. Is it hard to get into this school?  Is it using the same normal points calculating method to get in ?
3. Is/Are there any/many native English speakers in this school?

Many Thanks.
I don't think we can afford putting both kids in International schools.

Kit
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-12 13:46 |只看該作者
Dear Kit,

As it is not an International School, therefore the child is required to study Chinese.  The school speak Mandarin and the writing is traditional Chinese.  As I know some international school will teach simplified Chinese, like ESF (English Schools Foundation).

1. Is it the only public English primary school in Hong Kong?
=>  This school is not public school.  It is a private English Primary School.

2. Is it hard to get into this school?  
=>  You need to have an entry examination.

Is it using the same normal points calculating method to get in ?
=>  The point system applies to those public primary school.  You may see more information in the government website - www.edb.gov.hk

3. Is/Are there any/many native English speakers in this school?
->  They have native English teacher.  I can only say they promote English speaking and organize activities in the campus.

Hope this help!

Best regards,
ICHUN

3#
發表於 10-10-29 08:12 |只看該作者
Thanks ICHUN.

I didn't do any research last time.  That's why I asked those questions.  :p  a bit silly.  Thanks for your reply though.

Could I ask, in general, all private schools have lots of home work too?!   (many BK moms complain about this )

原帖由 ICHUN 於 10-10-12 13:46 發表
Dear Kit,

As it is not an International School, therefore the child is required to study Chinese.  The school speak Mandarin and the writing is traditional Chinese.  As I know some international scho ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題