教育王國 討論區 課外活動 有關學琴一問
發新帖
查看: 1063|回覆: 14
go

有關學琴一問 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-3-23 23:12 |只看該作者

有關學琴一問

小女今年5歲4個月, 巳學琴一年半, 但至今仍未完全懂得看琴譜, 是否正常,還是沒有天份呢? (但彈琴她是ok的,彈得一兩次她就能背出), 請教各位意見, 謝謝!

2#
發表於 06-3-23 23:54 |只看該作者

Re: 有關學琴一問

Don't worry about your daughter , believe her , for my experimence , I think your daughter have potential in piano , becuase she have a good memory and sensitive ear in aural  .... it's good for pianist if their ears is good , at the moment , you just have to encourage her to read piano score , I believe if she can practice to see piano score for about 3 months , she will do that easily and naturally in the future , a lot of my students have the same problem too )

3#
發表於 06-3-24 09:39 |只看該作者

Dear babybay,

Thanks a lot for your valuable opinion.  Could you please advise how could I train her to read the piano score?  Everytime when I ask her to read the score and she can't read out some of them, she would cry and seems discourage by this.  

I just wonder how could some of the kids in the same age attend grade 2/3 in Music Festival.  My girl is still in 初級 (according to her teacher) until now.  My friend ask me to quit now and let her learn again when she grows up.  However, I'm afraid she may not willing to learn piano again later.

Thanks for your help in advance.

santungma

:

4#
發表於 06-3-24 11:14 |只看該作者

santungma 寫道:
Dear babybay,

Thanks a lot for your valuable opinion.  Could you please advise how could I train her to read the piano score?  Everytime when I ask her to read the score and she can't read out some of them, she would cry and seems discourage by this.  

I just wonder how could some of the kids in the same age attend grade 2/3 in Music Festival.  My girl is still in 初級 (according to her teacher) until now.  My friend ask me to quit now and let her learn again when she grows up.  However, I'm afraid she may not willing to learn piano again later.

Thanks for your help in advance.

santungma

:

Dear santungma,

Of course, to be a good piano player, you need to have good technique(hand and foot), ear, eye ( reading score), mind ( memory, feeling and knowledge). Those are related but also can be strengten by different and individual exercise. Actually, your daughter only play for one more year, you should not so worry about her progress. Most important is to make her happy in playing piano and music.

5#
發表於 06-3-24 11:33 |只看該作者

santungma
我又唔覺得係小朋友無天份既問題, 似係性格問題多d, 怕困難, 怕麻煩

呢d問題好多小朋友都一樣有, 不過要你花d心機時間去

6#
發表於 06-3-24 11:35 |只看該作者

Hi santungma,

my son learns for 4 months only, he knows how to read those simple score already since her piano taught him at the beginning. And, to read the score and know the theory are needed for further grades.

i heard the same case happened on my friends's daughter, after my friend found a new piano teacher, the girl improved a lot, she is now 11 years old at grade 7, quite good la.

did u discuss this problem with teacher?

8A Mrs Chan

7#
發表於 06-3-24 12:06 |只看該作者

Dear santungma,

Do you mind if I ask how your daughter plays the piano if she can't read the score?  Do you sit next to her and tell her which key to press next?

8#
發表於 06-3-24 12:15 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for your opinion.  Actually, she knows some of the score of course.  As I mentioned before, her teacher would write down the name of the score that she can't recognize.  Then it's no problem for her play.  After several times, even u erase the name, she could still paly the melody and she already remember.  I think if the teacher write down the most of the time, she can't improve.  May be I would talk with her teacher.

Anyway, I'm not so worry.  Just wonder if it is normal or not and want to discuss here.  Thanks again!

santungma

9#
發表於 06-3-24 12:26 |只看該作者

santungma
write down 音名好似唔係幾好喎, 甘係靠死記, 唔係靠睇譜, 呢樣野要改一改, 寧願佢睇得慢, 都好過佢唔係用正確既方法去睇譜

10#
發表於 06-3-24 12:48 |只看該作者

寫下音名應該就唔係一個好既方法, 似同個家長交代似d, 睇譜既 野主要都係熟能生巧, 當然會有d特別既技巧, 但始終都係練習係主要因素, 由淺入深慢慢地,就會變成一個反射動作

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

11#
發表於 06-3-24 12:56 |只看該作者

我女女都係咁上下歲數(5歲7個月), 學左一年8個月
但佢完全明晒點睇譜wor, 可能有時會mon盛盛攪錯要人提, 但基本上佢係明晒既
當然彈琴或多或少要靠下記性, 比賽前練咁多次都係想熟到爛姐(熟咪又係記既一種), 我女女未比賽過, 所以我無要求佢熟到爛, 但我一定要make sure知道自己彈緊咩(唔係靠記), 有時我會特登要求佢由中間開始彈, 睇佢係咪真係明晒
有d琴譜有手指位, 易睇易記tim! 不過老師話學壞手勢, 要我成本書塗晒佢
我覺得學琴最緊要基本功學得好, 唔係第2時上到去, 一味靠記, 點攪

12#
發表於 06-3-24 14:07 |只看該作者

咁係咪個琴老師唔係太好呢?

想講清楚一點, 佢老師是叫佢寫下音名, 不是幫她寫下

13#
發表於 06-3-24 15:39 |只看該作者

santungma,

It is good for you to discover the problem at this early stage because some parents do not notice this type of problem because their kid can play well after one or two attempt.

All you shall do is to encourage her to read and understand the score. You may also need to discuss with the piano teacher as he/she need to slightly adjust the teaching direction. The teacher may ask her to do some execrise in order to reinforce her understanding about scores.

But anyway, do not worry to much. I think your daugther may need only a couple of months to overcome this problem.

Richard Hui

14#
發表於 06-3-24 17:06 |只看該作者

請問你們小朋友的琴老師是否每次都要求小朋友彈得很Perfect(包括大細聲及控制pedal)才會教新歌, 是否時不時都要小朋友repeat歌仔兩至三個星期?   會否要求小朋友分手練習先, 下堂才合手? 但小朋友通常分手練兩日已能合手彈(或跟本不雖分手練習), 到覆琴時己流暢地彈到整首歌, 但老師好像還覺得這不太合她的心意呢.  BK的琴老師們, 可否也給些意見呢.  

mickey001

15#
發表於 06-3-24 20:03 |只看該作者

Daer Santungma :
        According to all of your passages in this forum , I wish you can understand is " Don't let your daughter be compared with another children " , She must think very collapsed in her mind and she will lost the interest in piano . Anyway , just take it easily , I think your daughter is very afriad on the musical thoery , for example notes , time value etc. actually you can buy some kid's thoery exerise book ( I recommand the " 我愛樂理I ") , after she know the differents between notes and rynthm , she will gradually handle some counting  , on the another way , you may also buy some famous classical ablum ( for preperatory ) to she (  some of songs she may heard before ) , becuase when she found some familiar songs  , she will think about which problems she have to solve at the moment  , and she will have her own interest to fullfill the music .
Remember : 只有贏自己,才是真正的成功 !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題