3.  Special Weather Condition
4.  Care for your Kid

Just want to share.  Tks

Tessian

2#
發表於 06-6-16 12:32 |只看該作者

Re: Any Comments on School Bus for Homantin Victoria

Hello Sybil,

I'm sorry for my very late reply cos I just moved the house and very busy during this week.

About Pak Bo is OK for me, time and  price is quite nice, they have one BoMo in the bus and direct send the kids to the carpark so you no need worry the kids when raining day.

But one thing, just like last Friday the Black Rain storm warning was hosted, and then I've rec'd a call from Pak Bo, they said Victoria School didn't let them to drive the school bus during bad weather for sending the kids, need the parent go to school to pick up their kid for saftey only.

For last outing, I also feel bad for no time to meet you there, still waiting for the next.

cheers,
fianca

3#
發表於 06-6-16 15:30 |只看該作者

Re: Any Comments on School Bus for Homantin Victoria

Hi Fianca,

I know how it's been to move the house as we have just moved to Tsuen Wan.  Well, a classmate's mom told a different version thought, about Bo Pak, as she said it's the bus refused to pick the kids up, even after she complaint about the bus to the principal.  Not the school that made such decision, but Bo Pak.

In fact, she wants to change to another bus provider.  Anyways, are you still moving within your estate or are you moving to another suburb?  

Cheers,
Sybil
‹ 上一主題|下一主題